Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The point is _____?

after succceeding for over 2 years to provide for myself via ONLY poker income...recent events have led me to emptying my accounts so i could get home to my father after his heart attack. I now find myself all over these freerolls and can NOT for the life of me fully adjust to the level of players found here. I cant comprehend and fix whats going on and could care less if anyone has any "HELPFUL" advice to get me past this roadblock. #annoyed #waiting to deposit.. #FirstANDLast post here

Try not to get your tears on the felt - it makes the cards stick

PokerOwned Demi-God
    sorry to hear about ur pops but u will always have idiot when ur dealing with freerolls!!!

You'll get used to the donkey's. To be a good poker player you have to be able to adapt to any situation...... Patients.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by italian314 View Post
    You'll get used to the donkey's. To be a good poker player you have to be able to adapt to any situation...... Patients.....

Its patience you dult lmfao............................................. .......

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    If you are truly a successful player you should be able to adjust to any style of play, just like the styles of play differ from site to site and live card room location to live card room location.

PokerOwned Veteran
    aw man, you fell like your feeling the blues. Last post? we going to miss you.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    sorry bout you're dad. like they said its a freeroll, you're always gonna have osme of those players who play horrably. u should destroy these if u really have lived on poker income for few years

PokerOwned God
    I'm so sorry to read about your Dad. Hopefully he'll get better. As far as freerolls are concerned, they can be loaded with donks, it just takes patience to navigate your way through. And if you want to deposit on a site, check ahead to see if they take western union, currently it's one of the quickest ways to get cash online. But of course, if you live in a place where pokerstars and ftp are available, you have more options.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey4141 View Post
    sorry to hear about ur pops but u will always have idiot when ur dealing with freerolls!!!
    sorry but you will find all kind people in your life.most them dont take personal.in poker i like the donks(sometimes they hit) or you want
    negreanos,ivyes,esfandiary play smalls stakes in your table?i wish playing with them on high stakes(but is a wish)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast