Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64613.62

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: pocket pairs

Well low pockets I either call or raise, but prefer just call with them.
    I hit the trips so let's figure it out that how is the odds someone also have a trips.
    It's very rarely someone also got a trips on flop.
    Well yesterday I run pretty badly on that.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Sergeant
    Play low pocket pairs like AK. Nice to see preflop, but if it doesn't improve on the flop check fold.

Banned
    small raise with small pairs and then followup riase but dont be affraid to fold...

Corporal
    i usually flat call low pockets depending on my position

Master Sergeant
    either play them hard or not at all...dont play them outa position or ur gonna get reraised

PokerOwned Pro
    i play every pocket pair but it also depends on the action that takes place before me

PokerOwned Master
    Hi guys...I think itīs depends your stack, you position on the table and opponents' sytle...

kamehameha3
    I love playing low pocket pairs in freerolls. Best way to get ahead fast. blinds 50/100 or higher i'm putting in all my chips w/any pair. No reason to sit and wait for your ak and get sucked out on when you know you opponent is likely to have an ak and will call your push w/ a pair of 6's. I'd take that race all day in a freeroll and if you look at the leaderboard in most these regular tounaments the guys that are always on top are the ones risking it on their small pairs. hope this helps!

Banned
    i live and die with them... good luck all

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by kamehameha3 View Post
    I love playing low pocket pairs in freerolls. Best way to get ahead fast. blinds 50/100 or higher i'm putting in all my chips w/any pair. No reason to sit and wait for your ak and get sucked out on when you know you opponent is likely to have an ak and will call your push w/ a pair of 6's. I'd take that race all day in a freeroll and if you look at the leaderboard in most these regular tounaments the guys that are always on top are the ones risking it on their small pairs. hope this helps!
    i see people push w/ them all the time, and either steal the blinds or get called by bigger pocket pairs, so i don't see how that's good. it's a coin flip against 2 over cards, but a lot worse odds against a bigger pp. doesn't make any sense 2 risk a bunch of chips 4 a small pot, when the only hand that's gonna call is gonna be a coin flip at best.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast