Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned God

PO WSOP Player Representative!!!!!!

Ok this for my po peeps on a serious poker investment, lets try and make some money to invest in a candidate to represent us in the wsop main event in july..I will be the banker for this event, responsible for the money we invest since this is my idea or a majority vote by our investors to nominate a new banker..Anyone on here eligible to buy a percentage in this event..I am taking "Real Poker Players for applications as well", You have to be a solid live player and online player of course investors will look at stats and make votes on all considerations..I have a few candidates in mind, but as a investor you have a vote base of your percentage you bought for the event. All my overseas players you of course will need a passport if eligible and you are chosen So a final vote will be taken..The major investors has the most votes.All i can say i want 10% for myself..Zab buddy i hoping you want some action too(you can always be the banker if you like this idea)..If our candidate can cash or even make the top 50 or sht even final table, we all with get paid.. Zab you sponsor some teeshirts pokerowned all on it..If this idea dont take, sht at least i tried.. We also might have 2 plus 2 sponsors in buying shares..we might can pull this thing off, dont estimate gametime74,I really hope so..:
    Last edited by gametime74; 01-14-2012 at 02:09 PM.

PokerOwned Master
    This is a great idea and I wish a hearty GOOD LUCK to those who involve themselves in it

good luck with this idea game..just remember that most the players here play for nothin but lk and in a live game they aren't gonna hit a 2 out flush or draw..like everyone here seemns to do..i wouldn't personally stake a dime on anyone from here..but thats just me..

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by iamhukleberry View Post
    good luck with this idea game..just remember that most the players here play for nothin but lk and in a live game they aren't gonna hit a 2 out flush or draw..like everyone here seemns to do..i wouldn't personally stake a dime on anyone from here..but thats just me..
    trust me its a few good live players here, i know from info, i am waying heavier on ,my live player stats personally than online..but as my idea comes more into the light i will also invest in satty online players too..

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Buddy I see this shit happen live all the time so you can't say it doesnt happen until you get one outted on a river or when ppl hit a two outer on river in cash games after getting it in on flop, or personal favorite is when they get it in on the flop with you with ace hi with backdoor flush and hit...So you still get the dumbass plays live as well, not just here
    "Poker is like a sexy girl. Everything is going as planned then bam she kicks you in the balls" "Stack a Fish"

I think this is a great idea.

epic idea if only i had a passport haha id love to play in the wsop
    also if i was rich id back a couple of other po players
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

There are a few people here that play live several times a week and are successful so we're not all exclusivly freeroll players.

I wanna play in the wsop =(, couple more months then i'm 21!! =D

There is a ton of games, are we investing in 1 particular event or the big show $10,000 main event. Doubt we can raise enough money for that event, but maybe $1,200 NLH or PLO event would be awesome.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast