Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66347.65

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    I would play it for pokerowned if I was old enough... lol.

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    There is a ton of games, are we investing in 1 particular event or the big show $10,000 main event. Doubt we can raise enough money for that event, but maybe $1,200 NLH or PLO event would be awesome.
    sure can buddy, i am just starting to put this thing together, with great ideas from you and others we can make something happen, that is the main goal, is to make something happen with a sound investment to a good sound live poker player

PokerOwned God
    What payment are you looking for for investments in this?

#NiggasInParis

Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    sure can buddy, i am just starting to put this thing together, with great ideas from you and others we can make something happen, that is the main goal, is to make something happen with a sound investment to a good sound live poker player
    How are you going to determine a solid live player? I have many decent live cashes, but can I prove any of them. Nope. It's up to people to believe me. I don't know if there is any way of determining who is the best live play on an online forum unless they already have large cashes in WPT or WSOP events. Not to offend anyone here but I don't know if there are any players that play on PO that are strong enough in all aspects of there game to play main even of the WSOP. It takes more then poker skill to play in a tournament like that. You have to be in great physical shape to keep up your energy for several days of long play. I've never played in a tournament like the ME, but the multi-day tournaments I have played take a lot out of you. Imagine grinding an 8 game session online for 6 hours straight. That is about the stress a large tournament puts on you over the course of 12 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlova View Post
    How are you going to determine a solid live player? I have many decent live cashes, but can I prove any of them. Nope. It's up to people to believe me. I don't know if there is any way of determining who is the best live play on an online forum unless they already have large cashes in WPT or WSOP events. Not to offend anyone here but I don't know if there are any players that play on PO that are strong enough in all aspects of there game to play main even of the WSOP. It takes more then poker skill to play in a tournament like that. You have to be in great physical shape to keep up your energy for several days of long play. I've never played in a tournament like the ME, but the multi-day tournaments I have played take a lot out of you. Imagine grinding an 8 game session online for 6 hours straight. That is about the stress a large tournament puts on you over the course of 12 hours.
    You're absolutely right there is only one way to know by getting to know the person that's common sense. Gametime is not making this a contest he has who he wants in mind.

This is a great idea. Thanks ! ! !

PokerOwned Master
    Ill definitely throw some money in once we get this organized

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrlova View Post
    Two words: Jamie Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Coldcard View Post
    Two words: Jamie Gold
    It's possible for anyone to win, but do you want to invest in a long shot like Jamie Gold or do you want to invest in someone with proven result in large buy-in live tournaments?

PokerOwned Master
    Gotta be in great physical shape? Hardly.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast