Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,339

BTC Rate: $8318.51

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    CEO - Truth Commission rivdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,587

    PO Tournament "Day Pass"

    I don't have the numbers in front of me, but I'm sure that there are a ton of people on the site that play at least 4 freerolls a day if not more...what about an idea of a "Day Pass" that would get you into every tournament for the day for a flat fee? The only members that benefit are the ones playing all the grinder/BCP events which means we're still boosting the average tournament numbers.

    Would be curious as to how the community would like/hate this.

  2. #2
    Zab
    Zab is offline
    PokerOwned Admin Zab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    7,255
    Im sure the community would love this or even a week pass But the summer months the # of people playing in the tournaments drops.. I have to consider lowering the prize pools rather than giving out free passes.. We already do this with the request free access for each site.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

  3. #3
    CEO - Truth Commission rivdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,587
    It's no different than an "All you can eat" buffet - people think they are gonna eat 10 plates but the restaurant always makes out on it.

  4. #4
    PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    853
    thats a good idea!! might even get more people to play more often!! as i know i dont play 4 games a day!!

  5. #5
    PokerOwned God Swittie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,788
    can be a nice idea


    In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

  6. #6
    CEO - Truth Commission rivdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,587
    Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    thats a good idea!! might even get more people to play more often!! as i know i dont play 4 games a day!!
    I love when people use exclamation marks to emphasize their point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. #7
    Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    637
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Im sure the community would love this or even a week pass But the summer months the # of people playing in the tournaments drops.. I have to consider lowering the prize pools rather than giving out free passes.. We already do this with the request free access for each site.
    Maybe save something like this as like a holiday special type thing where you only have to give out the passes once or twice a year verses year round. Or something like the most in a months time earns the pass.

  8. #8
    PokerOwned God Swittie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,788
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    I love when people use exclamation marks to emphasize their point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lmao ..... xDD


    In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

  9. #9
    n00b hater azreal1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerponed View Post
    Maybe save something like this as like a holiday special type thing where you only have to give out the passes once or twice a year verses year round. Or something like the most in a months time earns the pass.
    ^^^ this on days like xmas/thanksgiving/easter etc etc
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

  10. #10
    Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    637
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    ^^^ this on days like xmas/thanksgiving/easter etc etc
    rolf call it the HALL-A-DAY PASS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •