Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

PO Tournament "Day Pass"

I don't have the numbers in front of me, but I'm sure that there are a ton of people on the site that play at least 4 freerolls a day if not more...what about an idea of a "Day Pass" that would get you into every tournament for the day for a flat fee? The only members that benefit are the ones playing all the grinder/BCP events which means we're still boosting the average tournament numbers.

Would be curious as to how the community would like/hate this.

Zab
    Im sure the community would love this or even a week pass But the summer months the # of people playing in the tournaments drops.. I have to consider lowering the prize pools rather than giving out free passes.. We already do this with the request free access for each site.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

It's no different than an "All you can eat" buffet - people think they are gonna eat 10 plates but the restaurant always makes out on it.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    thats a good idea!! might even get more people to play more often!! as i know i dont play 4 games a day!!

can be a nice idea

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    thats a good idea!! might even get more people to play more often!! as i know i dont play 4 games a day!!
    I love when people use exclamation marks to emphasize their point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Im sure the community would love this or even a week pass But the summer months the # of people playing in the tournaments drops.. I have to consider lowering the prize pools rather than giving out free passes.. We already do this with the request free access for each site.
    Maybe save something like this as like a holiday special type thing where you only have to give out the passes once or twice a year verses year round. Or something like the most in a months time earns the pass.

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    I love when people use exclamation marks to emphasize their point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lmao ..... xDD

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Quote Originally Posted by pokerponed View Post
    Maybe save something like this as like a holiday special type thing where you only have to give out the passes once or twice a year verses year round. Or something like the most in a months time earns the pass.
    ^^^ this on days like xmas/thanksgiving/easter etc etc
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    ^^^ this on days like xmas/thanksgiving/easter etc etc
    rolf call it the HALL-A-DAY PASS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast