Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.91

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    It's no different than an "All you can eat" buffet - people think they are gonna eat 10 plates but the restaurant always makes out on it.
    Unless it's Homer Simpson.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    ^^^ this on days like xmas/thanksgiving/easter etc etc
    Nothing says holiday cheer like being a degen and avoiding your family (actually that sounds like a good day)

Quote Originally Posted by gpahren View Post
    Unless it's Homer Simpson.
    Mmmmmmm....poker tickets NOM NOM NOM

Nothing says holiday cheer like being a degen and avoiding your family (actually that sounds like a good day)
    well as u said in ure original post it promotes loyal members...u aint gunna get much more loyal than playing on here on days like that lol
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Im sure the community would love this or even a week pass But the summer months the # of people playing in the tournaments drops.. I have to consider lowering the prize pools rather than giving out free passes.. We already do this with the request free access for each site.
    I dont think OP means free passes, I think he means you buy the pass for a slightly reduced price rather than buy into every freeroll separately. I think rivdee is dead on with the "all you can eat" comparison. Seems like a money maker.

Quote Originally Posted by thisisprobascam View Post
    I dont think OP means free passes, I think he means you buy the pass for a slightly reduced price rather than buy into every freeroll separately. I think rivdee is dead on with the "all you can eat" comparison. Seems like a money maker.
    But this isnt a buffet. and reducing the price would mean reducing the prize..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

So let me get this straight, if I get a "Day Pass" for four PO freerolls , I also get a ticket for a free Buffet at the "Golden Corral" ?
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Quote Originally Posted by thisisprobascam View Post
    I also agree with rivdee on this one.

I would love this idea. Even if it is not much of a deal if would still be nice.
    Something like a weekend pass would be awesome aswell

PokerOwned Master
    I don't have the numbers in front of me, but I'm sure that there are a ton of people on the site that play at least 4 freerolls a day if not more...what about an idea of a "Day Pass" that would get you into every tournament for the day for a flat fee? The only members that benefit are the ones playing all the grinder/BCP events which means we're still boosting the average tournament numbers.

Would be curious as to how the community would like/hate this.
    it is an idea,but maybe 60 or more PO members dont have PO points for play more than 4.and most the time 4 torneys bcp or pokerstars.in my case, i have a fulltime job and i am from brazil.the last 3 tourneys start 11pm 12 and 1:00 am.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast