Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: carbon chat

PokerOwned Master

carbon chat

I was riding somebody other day and got back to back to back good hands.. Lost em all.. something to say that negative chat heads u to rail.. Merge is plyr friendly and burns crap talkin.

PokerOwned Master
    i used to think this too, but ive debunked this theory lately and no longer consider this a reason on why i or anyone else runs bad at times. its all cyclical in nature just gotta take advantage of the upswings/minimize damage on downswings

Sergeant Major
    do you need money to chat? or can you chat away?

I also don't like how they don't let spectators chat. I can't effectively rail someone if I can't chat!

There are downward swings in poker,,,,,when I'm in one it affects my hands on many different sites,,,not just one,,,,of course this was when I could play on many sites ....LMAO
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    There are downward swings in poker,,,,,when I'm in one it affects my hands on many different sites,,,not just one,,,,of course this was when I could play on many sites ....LMAO
    Same with me, I have now been able to just shut down for the night when I start to see a downswing coming. I used to run around to different sites to re coupe my losses but to only loose more!!!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Master
    I am on downward swing and it all snowballs.. The only cure is to play golf or shoot pool or anything but felt up for a few.....

Corporal
    I didn't know that merge didn't have spectator chat.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by panthers63 View Post
    I was riding somebody other day and got back to back to back good hands.. Lost em all.. something to say that negative chat heads u to rail.. Merge is plyr friendly and burns crap talkin.
    Not buying the theory for a number of reasons, but if you think neg chat causes the rail, then why not try positive chat and collect the winnings.

PokerOwned Master
    You're right. I have the utmost respect for poker sites except those rouges like Absolute, UB and full tilt.. Mostly honest forthright business types.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast