Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64902.12

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PO Points

Hope you got my pm. but, for carbon $$ the best deal is to wait til you have 2650 and trade em in for $5 Carbon, unless someone trustworthy offers better in Marketplace but, I doubt it. I saw one deal that 2 mods here said were a good deal, that they knew the person, and I later found that person banned. so, who knows. Just use the redeem pts function to get your carbon money. GL

Cookies you have always steered me in the right direction and yes I got the PM, thanks man!!! I am close to redeeming for $5

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Sergeant
    I am half way to the $5 redemption mark. I am curious though, what day actually starts the new week on here (new points) is it Sunday or Monday?

not a clue but good question, maybe Zab will chime in and answer

PokerOwned Master
    sounds like your right around the 4.50 mark, get a little higher and u can redeem for a 5$ carbon gift card

Sergeant
    Thanks everyone who answered and/or responded to my question but I am a bit confused. The points that we earn are for a weeks worth, correct? When do the points reset to zero for us to start again? Is the week considered Sunday thru Saturday, or is it Monday thru Sunday? ZAB?????? Anyone???

from what I see the points just keep going up unless you redeem and if their is any left then you start from that point. I don't think points just disappear and start over each week.

Sergeant
    Thank you Drywallman3. I appreciate that. I just hope that someone who knows for sure will chime in and help me out. I am only about 400 points shy of hitting the 2650 mark and currently awaiting a credit for 856 points if either pokerowned or supersonic get off their behinds!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123