Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64149.98

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PO Points

PokerOwned God
    keep getting those points, currently you can get about 3 bucks, personally i am a gamble at heart i like to build my points thru the po client and maybe bank them for 5 bucks sometimes but mostly i want to win some money in the freerolls for bragging rights, i love poker and the competition...

Quote Originally Posted by jonmcbluffin View Post
    gotta get me some points mannnnnn ya dig???
    From what I am hearing, you do not honor your debts. Go fish some other pond.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Sergeant
    If I am not mistaken, I believe that 580 points on here will get you $1.00 at Carbon. I haven't had enough points yet to cash in for any Carbon money but a friend of mine on here has.

how do you get points for posts? please explain?

Quote Originally Posted by donaldmega View Post

Ok, imma try to answer what I can coz well, I'm new and there are advanced side games , ect that I am still learning....but

donaldmega... here's a link to the BASIC's ...and I'm almost sure I talked to you about this elsewhere...OMG

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f2/...ions-1173.html

Banned
    I find it hard to earn points anymore as I have done almost every offer and survey there is.

Banned
    I am going to check the new Zab's tasks. Hope they work.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffypuppy View Post
    I am going to check the new Zab's tasks. Hope they work.
    I posted earlier that they were indeed HOT !! I made easy 350 + points earlier in like less than 20 minutes

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by donaldmega View Post
    I recently earned 256 points for getting a quote on some car insurance. I'm currently with Allstate and I have not had any accidents, nor tickets, since I was 16 and first got my license (BIG KNOCK on wood!!!) and I'm over the age of 35 and my insurance keeps going up, up, up. It doesn't hurt to get any quotes for car insurance and while I'm in the market for it, I might as well earn some points while searching. However, I do NOT like the survey ones where I sit and go through pages, and pages of questions, only to get to the end, or what I thought was the end, and then have to complete anywhere between 2 and 9 offers!!! This to me, seems a bit unfair. Any surveys and tasks should mention in the beginning, on the very first page that you MUST complete (spend money, or sign up for trial) offers instead of wasting people's time. IMHO

PokerOwned Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte67 View Post
    I recently earned 256 points for getting a quote on some car insurance. I'm currently with Allstate and I have not had any accidents, nor tickets, since I was 16 and first got my license (BIG KNOCK on wood!!!) and I'm over the age of 35 and my insurance keeps going up, up, up. It doesn't hurt to get any quotes for car insurance and while I'm in the market for it, I might as well earn some points while searching. However, I do NOT like the survey ones where I sit and go through pages, and pages of questions, only to get to the end, or what I thought was the end, and then have to complete anywhere between 2 and 9 offers!!! This to me, seems a bit unfair. Any surveys and tasks should mention in the beginning, on the very first page that you MUST complete (spend money, or sign up for trial) offers instead of wasting people's time. IMHO
    I don't think you have to complete the offers at the end. I think it is really set up for you to simply sign up for the program, and if you want the prize, free apple ipad or whatever BS, then you must do the offers. I think the problem is that the trackers aren't working properly. Certain browsers are more secure than others, some of us forget to clear cookies before doing one, some of us might have plug ins, or maybe their systems are just piss poor on crediting people properly. I know I've done surveys like that one you describe, and have gotten credit just be reaching the page where they want you to try 2 offers, then another 2, then another 2, then you get a big prize. I've gotten paid for maybe... 2 of them, out of the 20 or so I've tried.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast