Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ahh maybe u roght sean,, but wh at if we could only play in last tourney of the day all the time then??? no gooood fluffffy,, try a gain

The better option and a kind of expansion on this idea would be to have a tourney on the weekend that you only get entry to by final tabling a freeroll during the week. Or maybe more exclusive so it was only top5 or elligible to enter the tourney. This idea could work. With the final tourney being a kind of Tournament of champions (even tho more than the champions get entry). The only problem is how to raise the money for the prizepool of this tourney as there would be no opt its.

But it is something that can be discussed and worked on imo

Banned
    Yes, I like jcole's idea too. Where the freeroll buy in could be 5k points and a large prizepool. Or some other satellite into a big game like that.

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    good idea prawn...would prob be easiest to increase tournament buy ins to raise additional capital

Banned
    Yes, very good idea prawney.

Or what about if say only the winners of the freerolls for the week get entry into a freeroll on say sunday. And the winner of that gets a prize of free entry into every tourney that week. Maybe even take a % of the promotions to make the prizepool for this.

That way winning the freeroll has the benefit of entry to this winner take all tourney. Then if you win that you got free entry to tournies for the week

Banned
    Oh yes, i like that idea too, prawney.

PokerOwned God
    I don't think I like that idea at all. Not everyone has time to play in all the tourneys in a day.

5k point buy in joey???eeeeek i dont thinkmost people here can get that much really,cept u hard core client players lol, and work like u do with what u do to get pointdss all day too.. maybe a leeser amount than that would work tho

Banned
    I wouldn't mind having an option maybe for a buy in game from time to time

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast