Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned God

The PO Client say what you want to say thread

Ok i am starting this thread for anyone to say what is on their mind about the client. my beef at the moment is don't ask me to come down to play 2/5 when i am playing at the 50/100 table, why in the hell would I do that to allow you to take my 5k when you only have 500 pts..just sayin..and yeah brew you donk me again bruh i am taking your kneecaps away from you.. he he

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Some ppl just wanna patronize the PO client so we can get good tourneys going. I think you should play these ppl to help PO grow.

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    Some ppl just wanna patronize the PO client so we can get good tourneys going. I think you should play these ppl to help PO grow.
    I think so too!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

PokerOwned God
    i understand that, i was in that mood that day..another day, better mood..i hope the client grows so much to it becomes a poker site in itself

PokerOwned God
    at the moment i hate the client, i hate the client i hate the client..i feel a little better now..why do aces get knockout with a 34..c'mon man

Banned
    I usually don't play on it, atleast it has been awhile. But nothing wrong with jumping down and taking someone's chips. To get action you have to give action. Cheers

PokerOwned Veteran
    I like the client, but I don't have the points that you guys have so I have to hang in the 1/2 or the 2/5......Maybe someday when I grow up I can come down with the grown ups.....lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I Think The Fucking Dealer Need's To Be SHOT Twice

I know I have win PO points from it and in the same time I goes minus every time.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned God
    i've been killing it lately but i lose all of them in llb lol!

#NiggasInParis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast