Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63375.93

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Experienced Member

What kind of softwawre are this?

Hey guys i have a little something on my mind... I was viewing some poker videos and i saw that most of the top players are using additional programs to help them track their hands, bankrolls, what tables to attend and other options...
    Can you tell me some free software's that can do that for me?

You can download 60 day free trials of the different HUDs. Also, if you play on Carbon, they have their own HUD that you can download and use for free.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Experienced Member
    They help you very much in making decisions.

Experienced Member
    U can use PokerTraker3 or HoldemManager3 those are the best programs(u have trial to both)....and if u play cash tables i recomand u TableScan Turbo(it tells u where are the most fishes) Gl

PokerOwned Veteran MsPokerVerse's Avatar
    I'm not very familiar wit these kinds of programs so I apologize. Sounds like it would sure benefit one's game for sure. *hugs*
    ~Always have faith, believe in yourself, and look forward and you can achieve anything you want~

There are several programs available to help with your play. Poker Tracker 3/4, Holdem Manager 1/2, Poker Office are stat tracking personal databases. They will take the hands you play and organize them based on several different statistics. They are extremely helpful for cash players and analyzing your own game. They are somewhat helpful for tracking BR, but this is not the reason to get these packages. There are several other types of software such as odds calculators, ICM calcs, etc that will display info about individual situations based on your holes cards. These programs are good for novice players but once you understand all their information yourself they become useless.

If you are serious about getting a hand tracking software package Holdem Manager 2 has great reviews and add on apps such as Table Ninja, Table Scanner, and Leak Buster. It gets expensive fast though. HM2 is about $100 US, each app is around $50 US.

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    I've found that HUDs are less useful to tourneys because your play changes radically depending on stack size, blinds, etc. etc.

Seasoned Veteran
    Actually that was ganna be my question is there some programme only for tourney

Elite PokerOwned Member
    are very common there are several other free-cash must be paid to what I read but I still have not used it in my game and I think my luck

Banned
    hm2 is the best.........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast