Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63058.51

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    Same shit different day really. It's nothing new is it?
    There are TWO rules for ultimate success in poker:
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    Is it really fair to point this out to everyone?
    Why not, he/she is a complete phukn Donk!
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

Banned
    hahaha she gets sooo pissed when you crack her and starts going off on you in spanish in chat. I think she secretly loves me

+5 points woohooo I need points

Seasoned Veteran
    you have to rejam anything with a number on it, its basic strategy. free advice is always best advice

Survey Master
    not very many of you play the freerolls with any sense. makes no difference if you shove on a moron with best hand theyre dumb enough to call n try to suck out. the freerolls here are a crapshoot and im tired of wasting my points playing in them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    not very many of you play the freerolls with any sense. makes no difference if you shove on a moron with best hand theyre dumb enough to call n try to suck out. the freerolls here are a crapshoot and im tired of wasting my points playing in them.
    You know Tommy, I had the exact same thought last night. I am actually getting a bit tired of spending my time getting points just to register and know that if there are 70 entrants, 60 of them at least are most likely going to be chasing 4 outers to the river regardless of bet size, board, pot odds, you name it. And there seems to be very little happy medium as to when to play a hand and whom against.

Quote Originally Posted by YouWereDOA View Post
    You know Tommy, I had the exact same thought last night. I am actually getting a bit tired of spending my time getting points just to register and know that if there are 70 entrants, 60 of them at least are most likely going to be chasing 4 outers to the river regardless of bet size, board, pot odds, you name it. And there seems to be very little happy medium as to when to play a hand and whom against.
    Out of 70 i think ur number is off a little. IMO there are 20 decent players in about every game. I agree tho its getting a bit old playing against idiots who dont know how /or wont fold when they know they should and then getting rewarded for stupid play. Donks used to be the bread and butter of poker(online) but now they are something to fear cause no matter how bad they play they get there somehow. Even in buyins the norm and winning players seem to be just fkin donks who rely on bad pot odds and dumb luck but seem to get there alot.. but what are ya gonna do, the sites have to keep people around one way or another!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

honestly the thing you guys dont realize is that there are 52 cards in the deck.....playing mtts doesnt mean you have to wait for big hands...and pot odds and implied odds have alot to do with the game...think about it....you watch on tv wsop....you watch n hr of that show....thye show u certain hands...they dont show you all hands....people donk...people get lucky....it happens....yes its fkin realllllirratttaaaatttiiiinnggg getting fucked by a dumbass....i see it daily....get fked daily on real big cash....its not really the players its the software on the site....if it didnt hit and they didnt suck out all the time they would think about calling next time b.c their bs isnt goin to win.....trust me i get it!!!!!

Experienced Member
    true, i hate dumbass fishes who get lucky all the time on big cash

Well, looks like this topic has led to something else I have talked about. Quality over quantity.
    There needs to be leaderboard and top player games as well that keep the decent non-fish players here.
    The site is growing like wildfire, but DOA is right, points are harder to come by daily and 70 ppl fields have alot of donks n fish to fade.I know plenty of ppl who have left for this very reason. they stopped playing PO, but still play other FR's.
    Somehow quality needs to be incorporated to keep folk around.

But n e way don't let rosa get away with that OOP BS!
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast