Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Carbon Rakeback vs VIP Program

Hey which is better the have is it the Daily Rakeback at 35% or is it to be part of the VIP program and get daily cash rebates (% vary depending on your VIP status) and also be able to exchange VIP points for cash. (You cant do that on the Rakeback program)

I currently have Rakeback daily at 35% but im wondering if I should switch to the VIP program b.c I play alot of hands per day and im earning VIP points that I will be able to exchange for cash and I will also still be geting daily cash rebates. What do you guys have?

Im currently allowed to use my VIP points to buy into MTTs but I cant exchange for cash.....

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    wtf taht stupid shit bro

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    Hey which is better the have is it the Daily Rakeback at 35% or is it to be part of the VIP program and get daily cash rebates (% vary depending on your VIP status) and also be able to exchange VIP points for cash. (You cant do that on the Rakeback program)

I currently have Rakeback daily at 35% but im wondering if I should switch to the VIP program b.c I play alot of hands per day and im earning VIP points that I will be able to exchange for cash and I will also still be geting daily cash rebates. What do you guys have?
    The pts for cash is really just a rakeback system also, at the highest level its only 10% back, so why would you give up 35% to get 10%? You get a pt for every .10 rake, and at highest level you get a penny per pt, so a penny per .10 rake = 10%. I assume you can still get the vip nightly cashback, right? Even with that, the total cashback is only over 35% at the highest level (25000 vips per month), but I'm pretty sure i read you still get vip cashback, you just can't do pts for cash. So you get a much higher rate with your rakeback, plus you can still use pts to buy in to tourneys at the 10% rate. No way i'd give that up just to get 10% pts for cash program.

exactly what I was thknking....im sticking with rakeback it would be stupid not to.