Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65083.16

Master Sergeant

Playing on the bubble

I seriously think that waiting on the bubble is sooo hard and yet it makes you win and lose when it comes to money so be patient

Elite PokerOwned Member
    best of poker is to bubble

Corporal
    I play tight as heck on the bubble

Corporal
    or bully people if i have alot of chips

PokerOwned Master
    Hi!! I think itīs depends...If you have stack you can pressure your opponents, but if you donīt have you can wait for a elimination or call a good hand...

Corporal
    I think it depend on you style the whole game. If you start too tight you wont be able to build a good stack, waiting for AA or KK to double up is not good at all. I play more hands in the beginning (avoiding all-in) to get some more chips.

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by fogripper View Post
    I think it depend on you style the whole game. If you start too tight you wont be able to build a good stack, waiting for AA or KK to double up is not good at all. I play more hands in the beginning (avoiding all-in) to get some more chips.
    i attack the stacks smaller than mine, & avoid confrontations w/ bigger stacks. i didn't stick 2 this earlier 2nite cuz i got k-k. i raised 5x the bb preflop & a big stack called. the flop was all rags so i went all in. he called. he had hit a set on the flop. i went out in 70th place. the bubble was 67. lol!!!

PokerOwned Master
    Sometimes no way: and you have to go all in...but if in the tourney have a player in short stack itīs advisable you wait for his elimination...