Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63710.34

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned
    i've pushed all in 9 times this month and lost 7 out of nine... it's been a rough one... but because of freerolls....

PokerOwned Veteren
    But freerolls is just another poker. The only thing you have to have to play freerolls is luck I think

for me it's "BANZAI" all in.....
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Pro
    i never slow play aces because it seems everytime i do they get cracked

Elite PokerOwned Member
    no matter what i like to raise usually around 5 6 times the blinds. never know what people have if there is no raise...so its best to raise.

Knight-Captain
    live poker, i always slow play. online, i always raise. thing about freerolls that sux, is that a-a isn't much of a favorite w/ 4 or 5 ppl in a hand, but even if 5 ppl go all in in front of u, it's impossible 2 fold a-a. then it turns n2 poker lotto. saw a guy go all in w/ a bunch of chips 4 a tiny pot, yesterday, w/ 5-9, & get called by sumone w/ a-a, and the 5-9 flopped a str8. the guy didn't play crazy poker, usually, except 4 that hand, & then he flopped a str8. hmm.

Sergeant
    If you are in the big blind with Aces and there was a lot of limpers I think you should defenitely raise it and raise it big

Private
    Dont ever play aces slow play, becouse you will lose. If to much players go all in before you act i meen is beter to fold, never now what will be on the board but estimate along. Always i bet with the aces becouse i must bet !!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    wait, but if there are bets on the turn to bet

Private
    never limp with AA, if you are the big blind and are dealt aces, someone raises 3-4x BB, thats the only time where you would just call, any other position, i would re raise, but do not go all in unless your short stacked

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast