Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63538.85

Seasoned Veteran

Question Players who place 'odd' sized bets...

I have seen it on every poker site i have ever played, real money and non... you will have a player at a table who will raise strange amounts like $222 or $888 or $1234.. regardless of the current blinds....
    I pressume others have seen/done this?
    I am a little curious on this.. are these players being told by some sort of program what amount to bet? Is it an intimidation technique?
    Any thoughts?

PokerOwned Pro
    I do that sometimes in freeroll tournaments. Like...if I have pocket 2s that hit early in the tournament, I will bet 222. And then later in the tournament people will fold when I pretend I am betting what I have. lol

Sergeant Major
    it depends alot of people do this wen they have strong hands makes no differnce wat they bet to me if ive a good enough hand i will call

I do it most of the time. If u just click the slider a few times or just bet pot or something it looks weak. As your putting no thought in just raising.

Doesn't matter if they make odd sized betting, I never actually falling for such a think.
    Just keep my playstyle normal.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

hell if I know why,,,I just play my cards.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Its like a shop it sounds good but just short of the next 100 lol i like to bet 999