Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Players to avoid... (AKA hit and run artists)

This topic was started because for some reason there are more haters on this site then pure poker advocates.... ZAB please disperse the vermin... Anyway here is a list I have compiled of players who REPEATEDLY play in either po client which is far more offensive or dash and as soon as they net a profit leave the table and buy back in for the minimum.. ZAB please fix this tremendous error. Most importantly I want those who have committed said infractions to realize the breach of etiquette their committing. Now guys I'm far from a stickler but these listed people did exactly what I'm accusing them of and other then to disgrace I'm listing these names solely so that others don't sit and think their going to play a game when on first bad beat they get taken and banked on... Another statement I want to make clear is that these offenders are not what time crooks but have earned their right on this list by repeat offenses of the same nature. I truly hope that those who read this benefit by not playing short handed with the players listed here.

~brayx13 ---- earns the number one slot. this player sat at 1/2 in po client I had 450 in chips at 150 max doubled on 3rd or 4th hand then left and came back with minimum. Shortly after.. I asked if he was a hit and run artists to which he replied no and i agreed to play 2/5 heads up he netted just over 1000 within 5 mins but the first time he took a loss. It was only 155 chips for the record he left the table and came back with minimum. This user is at top of list because this sort of behavior should not be allowed and baffles my mind that someone who plays the game could think that this type of etiquette wouldn't be frowned upon.

~AlexKur ---- comes in a near second.. started with 100 chips went allin every hand... beat AK with q5 preflop for 350 won 700, sat out netted profit and had the audacity to come back with 50 on the next hand. He did this two more times before I finally sat out and said fuck you... Please do not let players like this get away with it... Make a stand here.. Zab I know your not suppose to beg, but please fix the rng tables and prevent them from coming back with less then what they left with .. within an hour at least.. it's getting ridiculous. Starting to be the only way you can beat them is to join them and thats not the way iot should be.. Know one would dare try this in person and it shouldn't be tolerated online. In reali life douche bags like this would get there ass kicked but here it happens regularly. Disgusting.
    Last edited by maniac00l; 06-03-2011 at 03:58 AM. Reason: Please dont add personal vendetasonly true offenders

PokerOwned Master
    feelin better maniac?

Not until justice is served and these guys names are shit and others are standing up and contributing names to this list. Not until the poison that is hate in this community of brotherhood is extinguished.. LOL yes I'm a superhero..

PokerOwned Pro
    xDDD

Elite PokerOwned Member
    There's a few more names that should be added...but not gonna name drop...lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    I have to agree it does happen frequently. It might as well be called an all in or fold table. double up or hit the road. lol btw i am a super hero as well

Master Sergeant
    Oh My God...

okay boy let's start our discuss here.

1st of all.
    u pay 100 points to join Dash4Cash poker for a week.
    u can made 100 chips per 15 minutes.
    okay we have 100 chips and go 2/5 blinds
    what we have? 20 big blinds and HU, maximum 3handed poker.

mmm...a little theory rules. normally 13 bb means that u have to play Push-Fold.
    u are just thinking of procents and player's variety of hands played

so, only ONE WEEK to take maximum profit with a 100 starting stack.
    what do u think is the best way to have profit? u did'nt realized that a kindy people-oriented poker.

1 win with a crappy hand allows u to make your opponent really MAD pushing T3o or 86o and others, so u can find 99+ AJ+ hands to win his chips after 1-2-3 re-buys and go SIT OUT.

know why? one more tip from theory of poker - when u make profit more than 10% of your bankroll u go out that table.
    to PROTECT your bankroll

normally on ftp partypoker or others u need to select other table or to close one of your's if u're multitabling and play to the last buy-in,

2nd.
    really crazy to think that i'm laying ANY two all-ins all the time...this way i could'nt make 2 redeemed bucks in two days.

really boy, and the 3rd
    5 tables of ring games and 1-2 live ppl or 4 maximum.
    it's not so profitable to play always on the whole profit there, cause every AA vs any two heads up has 81% vs 19%

more thought's, maniac?

i'm waiting for ur response

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    u hit and run champ alex

Master Sergeant
    that is so deep jcolee2

Experienced Member
    i must be just too nice of a guy when i win a prettygood bit i usually feel sorry for the other guy and play junk till he gets it back. i thought poker was supposed to be fun and maybe if your not having fun you dont need to play.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast