Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64157.08

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    I have never played at these table-I may not at all
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

im actually laughing at alexs response!! RESPECT DUDE!! keep on winning forget what ppl say, if your winning your winning......end of conversation

PLEASE CONTINUE TO UPDATE THIS THREAD with players who outright hit and run.. there are several and they need to know that there are consequences for their poor poker etiquette. You wouldn't do it in real life fellas don't bring it hear to a community of friends. There's a lot of haters on this site that are selfish and only out for number one. To me this is not the way a community should be. Put hate in it's place by calling out all bad etiquette in this thread... But please do not call names and TALK SHIT. Just state the facts and give them the opportunity to state their case as well or apologize. This is the method in which a friendly community forum should be run and I hope players lead by example in this manor. Good luck at the tables guys and remember everyone on this forum, everyone you sit at a table with inside either clients. We all have one thing in common. We love poker, try to have fun and not forget that....

PokerOwned Veteran
    i have not been in there yet!!! sounds fun though!!!! i do see some players come into chat steaming(which since it is a game, i think is funny)!! from what i have read i think u try to chip up with shit/medium hands then stick it players using abc methods with whatever u can muster together from the board u get............lol.....................guess i cant immediately jump on poor etiquette cause there is a twist in this type of game...........but not allowing the player to come back?............................guess i will ask if in this format (dash weekly) it is appropriate or not..............

Master Sergeant
    POKER ETIQUETE?

what are talking about mister?

a friendly home based game without rules and everyone just limps and see the board?

etiquete?

are you crazy, boy?

poker was always about MAKING money with very stricted RULES.

Master Sergeant
    keep on begging

your EV is minus here

ow...i forgot, u don't know what it is in common with the BankrollManagement

Lmao, get a grip dude, if you dislike someones style of playing,, don't play them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Banned
    such a funny and enjoyable thread.

Banned
    you take the client WAY to serious.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    haha, you're right! who will be releasing more names? no!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast