Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63486.98

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Pro
    Hope your not talkin about Stafford cause hes just plain sick, as in terrible. If you need a quarterback from the NFC north why not pick the BEST player in the league. Aaron Rodgers bioches!!!!!!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Mathew Stafford plays poker on Carbon wow!!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    This guy does sound pretty sick!! I wonder how long he has been playing?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Not to put down this guys accomplishments, as his stats are very impressive, but the week before, he lost 2K, so to play the mtt's he plays, you gotta have a br. He then won bout half his overall profit in 2 tournaments, winning over 40k in those. His itm perc is pretty impressive also, it's like 23%. I'd say 300 is still a little small for number of mtt's played, but still very impressive.

PokerOwned Pro
    I think the same That player is "down with the sickness"! is

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Saw this guy on Carbon SN Waqqaw. Check this mofo out. 300+ games and almost 100k profit. The sick thing is his AVG BI is like $90. Sharkscope him.... SO SICK!!! I was talking with some people in the know, and they all but confirmed that it is TheBattler33. This dude was already pretty tricky and skillful, but OMG he has gotten 100 times better. He actually could have won tons more at FT's last night had he gotten better runouts and spots. Such total destruction is crazy inspiration. I am coming back to the PO Carbon FR'es mofo. 4 all who doubted, WATCH the HELL OUT!!!
    Have you ever sat there and wondered who the people are that you are playing with. Maybe they're famous and col like Martha Stewart! lol

JBD
    Quote Originally Posted by Drock1116 View Post
    Hope your not talkin about Stafford cause hes just plain sick, as in terrible. If you need a quarterback from the NFC north why not pick the BEST player in the league. Aaron Rodgers bioches!!!!!!!
    ZZZZZ BOOOOORRRRRIIIINNNNG!! Can't wait for packers bears this year guy...our defense is gonna torch rogers and our offense is gonna hammer the packs week Defense!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! DAAAA BEEEAARRRS!!!

PokerOwned Pro
    yeah thts pretty cool, i could do it too lol but i just choose not to

PokerOwned Pro
    now if someone else would stake me i really could do it, i play better with others money lmao

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12