Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65083.16

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Private

Angry people who don't care

I really like poker alot it's just been difficult lately to win with so many suckouts i wish there was a better way to handle those who don't really care at all. what can i do when i have a golden hand and they go in with the seven duce and win it's really terrrible and quite frankly stupid.

Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by dereksnap View Post
    I really like poker alot it's just been difficult lately to win with so many suckouts i wish there was a better way to handle those who don't really care at all. what can i do when i have a golden hand and they go in with the seven duce and win it's really terrrible and quite frankly stupid.
    I am with you there, I play in a lot of freerolls for practice because I do not want to deposit and I hate it when people just shove all in with 2 7 offsuit or some other hand.

Private
    Hi,
    What you need to do is start playing higher stakes. A lot of people don’t care in freerolls because it’s free. In low stakes ($1-3) you’ll find some morons going all in on squat, but not as often. Bigger games, $10 -20 buy-in there are very few. At least that is what I learned since I’ve been playing. Anyhow, good luck to you!

Corporal
    Yea pokers tough, but those are the spots youre looking for when your playing. Unless your 100% to win, there are usually 40-45 cards that contain one of two of the cards that they need to win; even if youre 80-20 to win, there are still plenty of cards in the deck they can hit to win... it really is only 1:5.... KK V A2 offsuit, seems like a dominate hand, but preflop, youre only 70-75% to win, although it seems like youre imfallible. once you accept that kinda of offchance losing with good hands, youll be playing poker a lot better.

Sergeant
    simple - do not play freerolls! sorry to say it but it tends to be mostly eastern uropeans who will call with literally anything. higher the stakes, better the players

You have to play with patience. Yes there will be those who donk or play anyhting to try and double up. Try to see the flop and get ppl off the hand if possible. The turn and river can be nasty . For many times I had 2 pair on the flop and get knoicked out on turn of river by the person wining with a fullhouse ugggg.

Banned
    I agree with you and also agree with the bigger the buyin the eless donking there is, but sometime you still find it there as well but anyways stay strong and put chips in with your hand you will get them donks playing 72

Master Sergeant
    Its impossible to try and pull of a bluff in a low stakes MMT

Banned
    It is one of the toughest games in the world and everyone thinks they are good at it....... you arn't good until u post winnings over loosing.......... "people dont care how much you know until they know how much you care!!!"

Corporal
    You should be happy they are playing. I would love to sit at a table full of people like that. If you can't beat bad players.....then maybe you are.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast