Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Play small

Play small

Always play small pots and try to get value.Good hand is profitablle hand.I mean how many times did your aces or kings cracked in front of 7 5 unsuited?

PokerOwned Master
    That always seems to happen to me, I always bet big with A's

PokerOwned Veteran
    Betting with monster hand so hard may scare away your callers. Some times it's smarter to slow-play.

Quote Originally Posted by peter1234 View Post
    Always play small pots and try to get value.Good hand is profitablle hand.I mean how many times did your aces or kings cracked in front of 7 5 unsuited?
    Any time you use "always" with a playing strategy, it's a losing strategy. Every hand is a different situation.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Are you qualified? You have 0 dollars, maybe you should ask a question first.

PokerOwned Veteran
    beats the martingale system I guess...

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    I don't know I feel like I'm in a rut can't seem to win a tourney,I sometimes place high but,don't win.Might try to get a little looser from position.

PokerOwned Master
    Overall aces & kings is the most profitable hands (with long run statistic). I earn many many money with them, but also loose couple of bucks that is true.

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    Any time you use "always" with a playing strategy, it's a losing strategy. Every hand is a different situation.
    This is true and the beauty of poker. Poker has so many variable that it is impossible to "Always" play a certain way

PokerOwned Master
    Keep in mind that many players only play because they want to (don't expect they will thinking about the game).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast