Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Carbon Rivers?

PokerOwned Master

Carbon Rivers?

I feel like on Carbon they have the river hit all the time I just lost poc 4's to poc 10's with kid hitting river trips and I also won twice on the river on low percentage I see it all the time and just doesn't seem legit to me anyone else?

I feel like on Carbon I see a river card 100% of the time a hand is played until the river. Something doesn't seem right...

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

PokerOwned Veteran
    oh yeah i've noticed way more bad beats on the river than on the turn and it is the same % chance

PokerOwned Veteran
    definitely something fishy going on and im luckily on the good side of it as of recent

Elite PokerOwned Member astub1975's Avatar
    its all a random. u guys just tend to notice the suckouts and unlikely hits.

I just had AA hold up six times in a row (non-consecutive) in one tourney on merge. Its a lot easier to notice the suckouts than the winning streaks you have.

PokerOwned Pro
    you are all crazy - stop the nosense - there is NO conspiracy to let the bad players win - its not probable and its not possible - so let it go!

If there is one thing you dont want to hit its likely gonna hit

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    If there is one thing you dont want to hit its likely gonna hit
    Unless they play for the Mets. Then they won't hit regardless.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

PokerOwned Veteran
    as an old timey conspiracy theorist, my first instinct is to discount them... cuz as my brother in law, once pointed out to me, what makes more sense... the 3 richest guyss in the world get together n agree we'll steal pennies and nickels from all of the billions of poor people... or do two of them get together and say we'll take down that guy... quicker, less risk/ more reward... that being said.... what was happening prior to Black Friday.... Who's watching the major networks right now? with no national level legislation the same crap could be happening at the new larger networks.... I don't think so, but how would we know???

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast