Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70711.49

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Moderator

Your Own Poker Variation

Has anyone ever invented their own poker game, and if so, how do you play it? Or... now that you think of it, if you could invent your own poker variation, how would you put your own twist to the game?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    the truth that I never stopped to think about it, what would yours?

Master Sergeant
    im going to stick to hold em, it works well for me

My buddy created a game we play at home called "take it or leave it" with variations.

it can be played with7 or 8 cards(usually 8) no wilds. You deal first 3 (or 2 )down, no betting yet Then first person left of dealer gets choice, top card(which is face up) or bottom card which you cant see same for everyone then betting. Now a way we play it is if the 4 ( you can choose which card you want it to be)comes out on your board face up(not down) you can buy an extra card for 50 cents.IF a ace or face comes up you have to pay for it(25to50 cents), after everyone has cards highest card can bet IF he dont next highest can and so on.We play 25 50 cent with up to 4 raises then its capped. Same with second round of up cards,Then3rd then 4th. Now if you have 2 down and are only playin seven you have the option of (for a quarter if you want it down) having last card up or down. Up is free down cost ya. We usually play 8 cards(more money). Fun and friendy but can build a pot quick and can have alot of variations made to it.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Master
    Unless I hit a winning streak, I'll have to invent my own. Wouldnt make it fair to anybody else.

My friend back in the day made up this drinking game called President and A-holes. It was a drinking game so I barely remember how we played it. But winner of a hand became President and when President you can demand any player to take a drink for any reason. the other players were the A-holes. Now that I think about it I never was President. LOL

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Hell man, I do good to my shoes on the right foot and now you want me do ""WHAT""!!! ROFL Take care.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Sergeant
    abwil that seems kinda tight but at the same time kinda boring i feel like it would get old early

Sergeant
    im gonna stick to holdem because i feel like learing a new game would take forever and i dont wanna take that much time

Sergeant
    we play

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast