Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Private

Phil Sitting Out Of W.S.O.P

Phil Ivey sitting out World Series of Poker, sues Tiltware - ESPN

How do you guys feel about this?

I personally think Phil should play. It's not his fault that FTP got busted and people aren't being paid back.

PokerOwned Master
    the me is a haul and he's not that interested in the journey. i wouldnt play it either. maybe later when it gets down to 2000 or less.

PokerOwned Demi-God

Wsop

I think Phil Ivey should play no matter what happen to online poker.
    Last edited by don7238; 06-03-2011 at 06:24 PM. Reason: incomplete sentence

Sergeant Major
    he should lose his sponsership over this.. i like how hes trying to say hes suing tilt for lack of respect towards his fan, not like his fan will get $ if he wins lmao hes doing it cuz he prolly has a couple mills in there easy that he cant use so hes pissed. he shoulda respect his employer and wait it out just like all usa players are. i she that broke he cant wait

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I think was a good move from Ivey. Yesterday, Tiltware said that Ivey owes a lot of money to FT, this story is not well told.

PokerOwned Veteren
    The WSOP is every poker players dream. BUT, it is a marathon of mental strength and well timed aggression. NO player can succeed if they aren't in the mindset to win. On another note, looking into Ivey's cold eyes from across the felt is like staring into the sun, he blinds you, and eventually you get burned. It would be a waste of his god given talent to sit out of the biggest poker event, even for a year.

Corporal
    I think he must play .... he's the king of poker

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I think his actions stink and he is trying cover his a##

PokerOwned Veteran
    He claims to be standing with the people.. Players are not getting their money back.. Yet he sues FTP for a lawsuit of $150,000,000 in damages..

How does that make sense...

if for any reason you think he isnt playin in the wsop b.c of the bs thats goin on with online play you reallly must open ur eyes!!! this is all apart of him saving face....think about it....he plays in wsop he is making money....he sits out...he is making money....now what better way to max on ur money is to sit out get paid....and take out claims on sites!!! hmmm call me crazy but he is a joker and if he really cared about the players we would have something to do with the lawsuit !!!! if you disagree and can find proof that we are involved than post it " just saying" he is a clown....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast