Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63538.85

Knight-Captain

Why Poker Players Should Get to Know Gary Johnson.

Gary Johnson is the former two-term Governor of New Mexico, a Republican candidate for President, and a long-time defender of personal freedom.

And that freedom includes your right to play online poker.

Governor Johnson has strongly condemned the federal crackdown on online poker, arguing that the right to assume risk and to gamble (in the privacy of one's own home, no less) is a basic right that should not involve the government.

Governor Johnson has issued the following statement: “Government has absolutely no business telling Americans what they can do with their own time and their own money on their own computers, and that most certainly should apply to playing poker online. The fact that Americans are now prevented from playing online poker is an outrage. Unfortunately it is but another chilling example of how Congress and the Justice Department continue to trample on our personal liberty.

“As President, I will do everything in my power to restore your right to play online poker, and ensure that such a right can never be taken away again.”

Protect your internet freedom by signing up on our special landing page for poker supporters at Poker.

Knight-Captain
    He also believes that marijuana should be legalized and the drug war ended!

Knight-Lieutenant
    whatever ftp wont come back to the US and pokerstars blows too so i just got to like carbon

Knight-Captain
    Fuck all those offshore "regulated" companies. If it's legal, new companies would appear w/ REAL regulation!

PokerOwned God
    i dont mind carbon at all ... but i really do miss full tilt ... but for some reason it seams carbon doesnt hand out as many bad beats .... lol , its cuz they dont want to give out the bad beat jackpot becuz they cant afford it.

Knight-Captain
    I'm playing on a couple Merge sites, too, and it's kinda weird. I'm grinding on the micro cash tables and, for a few days, you won't see many bad beats, and you can get up a few dollars. Then, for a few days, your only opponent in the hand w/ you will hit the cards he needs almost every hand, just like on FTP and Poker Stars, and you'll have to play great poker just to break even.

PokerOwned Master
    That's happening to me as I sat down to earn a few player points tonight. Bigger hands beating my monster hand. My ace high flush lost to a straight flush the my aaa1010 loses to an aaakk when k appeared on the river(Omaha hi/lo).

Master Sergeant
    never heard of gary johson before this, i will see whts up with this and report back

I couldn't agree with Mr. Johnson more....
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"