Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64648.01

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlySilent View Post
    I don't know if it was as much strategy as much as just three bad calls by Tom.
    Gotta remember, tho, that Ivey probably would've bet the same way even if he had no 10, so Dwan could've still had the best hand, especially after the turn.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gpacheco88 View Post
    very entertaining hand, two the of the most fearless players in the world, good video
    Okay, they're just sitting at a table. It's not like they're in the Army, you know!

You have to earn the right to be called 'fearless.' Money has nothing to do with emotion so when you're that attached---or not---you can't rely on emotions. Good post. :P

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Looked like Tom was just playing bad. He played that hand very poorly from what i seen. I do not feel bad for him at all.

Master Sergeant
    great players, great hand by phil ivey.

PokerOwned Pro
    very grat players .Phil Ivey is a perfect player.

PokerOwned Master
    Very good video!! It's cool see Phil Yvey play...

Quote Originally Posted by gtrippp View Post
    Gotta remember, tho, that Ivey probably would've bet the same way even if he had no 10, so Dwan could've still had the best hand, especially after the turn.
    Yeah but it is Ivey after all and after the flop with the action preflop and table position Tom can't like his odds of having the best hand on the flop. Granted he had the best preflop hand but still with that kinda flop why go chasing?

Knight-Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlySilent View Post
    Yeah but it is Ivey after all and after the flop with the action preflop and table position Tom can't like his odds of having the best hand on the flop. Granted he had the best preflop hand but still with that kinda flop why go chasing?
    I wouldn't have done it, but we don't know what's going on in those guys' heads. He could've thought he had a read on him, and thought he was bluffing. He could've been checking him out to see what kind of tells he gives off for certain hand strengths, so he had to see what he had. If he was bluffing, he wins. If not, then he picks up sum cues for in the future. Then again, it's quite possible that I'm completely wrong and he actually just screwed up. LOL! Nobody's perfect, not even Phil Ivey, @chalam.

Knight
    Yes,a preety hand for phil,a table with a lot of good player...nice to see that kind of videos,thank's men for that!
    Cosmin B.

Donkey
    nice hand from the king's of poker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12