Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Petition to kill off preflop stalling

I understand that it's not against the rules to stall in online poker...but I feel it's awful etiquette to the game to those that actually enjoy playing it. So lets see where the site stands on this issue. If I'm wrong, no biggie I'll accept it. But if enough people agree with this, maybe we can get Zab (or Zap as some call him) to talk to BCP to shorten the timebank. If you agree just post. Thanks.

I agree

Survey Master
    its pitiful how some of these guys register and sitout to make a whopping 55 cents. if you pussies are scared to play dont register. as far as time bank goes, nobody gonna shorten time bank. its there for ppl to use. i hate it but its a part of the game. honestly with theyd kick the sitouts out though

OK i will repost this at the end of this thread as well.

1st off. I stall the BCP because of the small field size and the fact that I can create an almost 1:3 hand ratio difference from my table and the other. This means Guaranteed ITM basically as long as all things stay constant. If someone told you I'll give you $1.10 every day or you can roll this 20 sided die and if you pick the right number I'll give you $5 on the days you get pick correctly. Which would yall choose? I'll poll this ? for yall

2. For those of you that say this creates a much longer mtt. Not really true. I'm the only one doing it and the other table is still playing at normal speed. so at best I can lengthen the time b4 FT by double maybe. which is a span of 15 20 minutes longer. If you are on my table I'm helping you ITM. If you are on the other table, your game is running at full speed so, you have no complaints.

3. If all it take for you to tilt off and create a huge hoopla bout is stalling out everyhand, chit please play every sng and mtt I play. I would love to play vs tilted players. Come on ppl get a clue and adapt. If you can't adapt at poker, you are dead neways.

4. $1.10 ( 2 .55c min cashes) a day is nothing to be scoffed at. That is $33 real dollars in your BCP BR at the end of 30 days for doing nothing more than stalling every hand til final table. Now for some of you this is no biggies. But, for most of you on this site, you guys/gals are always trying to rub 2 pennies together for a buyin or pts.

5. If yall adapt to this strategy or take the pooffy's offer of getting bought in to make these FR's bigger. GREAT, I will adapt to, and change my game to suit my needs. YES, if everyone stalls, I have to play some poker. Yes, if these get past 3 tables you can not stall to a cash. SO, I will adapt. So, should you.

6. It is considered bad etiquette to stall every hand. If this is you stance for how you play poker, you should probably pick a new game as, in poker the other guy/gal is trying to take your money bad etiquette and all. If this is all it takes to tilt ya or want to make ya quit. I'd suggest doing so. It will save you money and stress by doing so.
    Last edited by SendCookies; 05-08-2013 at 06:03 PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    I dont play BCP. But I think people stalling the bubble is a none-strategy that more often then not just makes people look weak and draws more attacks. And it gets annoying when you have a playable stack and just want the ITM play to begin.

The grassroots movement is picking up steam!!!

to help clarify, rivdee isnt referring to sit outs, or bubble stalling, he means killing the clock every time it is someones turn to act, and sitting back in just to do it again next turn. In a public game it would be different, but in a private game with 'friends" from PO, its just rude, and disrespectful.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

PokerOwned Master
    your hand gets folded if you stall too long on pokerstars pre flop. i think all sites should do that but it is annoying when you go for a piss and look you see your aces getting folded cause you missed it by a second. they should just get rid of the timebank pre flop. stalling on the bubble of an MTT is totally different.

Banned
    i agree............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................................

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I agree and it should be on every site. I hate people taking such a long time and its not only on bubble situations, its almost every hand. Shorten the time you can take and take out the stupid clock. This is online poker, you dont need a minute to make a decision. Lol, maybe its just me but I dont like someone taking over 10 seconds on any decision.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast