Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63736.37

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    its pitiful how some of these guys register and sitout to make a whopping 55 cents. if you pussies are scared to play dont register. as far as time bank goes, nobody gonna shorten time bank. its there for ppl to use. i hate it but its a part of the game. honestly with theyd kick the sitouts out though
    Maybe we need a new thread but Tommy and I were in last 4 plo on and 2 other players were sitting out. It absolutely ruined the game.
    Rev. Christopher "The Dude" ****
    Ordained Dudeist Priest at Dudeism, the Church of the Latter-Day Dude

-- W. L. Bateman (<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

Survey Master
    you guys cannot stop him from doing the time bank. you can stop trading with him. thats your choice but the time bank is there to use

Just so everyone is clear this is not using the time clock to your advantage technique, this is an abusing the clock, every single hand till it runs out, then fold, rinse and repeat.

This being said in an attempt to make this not so profitable, I will buy 20 ppl into this game daily. The first 20 ppl to pm me I will have you set up the points in market and buy you in. Please don't pm me if you normally play this anyway, this goal is to up the number to get more people in who can't afford to burn the 40 points. If you do pm me and I ship you the points, make sure you at least register, I don't care if you play the whole game or not.

Banned
    Yeah wouldn't like it here in PO private games, but if im on the bubble and kind of short stack in the 100k or 10k for that matter I would stall if I didn't have a hand. I would also wait to last second to act if I did want to play that hand.

Carbon should kick out anyone who has sat out for more than 10 hands.

PokerOwned Pro
    i say fuk it keep using that clock clock on lololol who cares really

Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    OK i will repost this at the end of this thread as well.

1st off. I stall the BCP because of the small field size and the fact that I can create an almost 1:3 hand ratio difference from my table and the other. This means Guaranteed ITM basically as long as all things stay constant. If someone told you I'll give you $1.10 every day or you can roll this 20 sided die and if you pick the right number I'll give you $5 on the days you get pick correctly. Which would yall choose? I'll poll this ? for yall

2. For those of you that say this creates a much longer mtt. Not really true. I'm the only one doing it and the other table is still playing at normal speed. so at best I can lengthen the time b4 FT by double maybe. which is a span of 15 20 minutes longer. If you are on my table I'm helping you ITM. If you are on the other table, your game is running at full speed so, you have no complaints.

3. If all it take for you to tilt off and create a huge hoopla bout is stalling out everyhand, chit please play every sng and mtt I play. I would love to play vs tilted players. Come on ppl get a clue and adapt. If you can't adapt at poker, you are dead neways.

4. $1.10 ( 2 .55c min cashes) a day is nothing to be scoffed at. That is $33 real dollars in your BCP BR at the end of 30 days for doing nothing more than stalling every hand til final table. Now for some of you this is no biggies. But, for most of you on this site, you guys/gals are always trying to rub 2 pennies together for a buyin or pts.

5. If yall adapt to this strategy or take the pooffy's offer of getting bought in to make these FR's bigger. GREAT, I will adapt to, and change my game to suit my needs. YES, if everyone stalls, I have to play some poker. Yes, if these get past 3 tables you can not stall to a cash. SO, I will adapt. So, should you.

6. It is considered bad etiquette to stall every hand. If this is you stance for how you play poker, you should probably pick a new game as, in poker the other guy/gal is trying to take your money bad etiquette and all. If this is all it takes to tilt ya or want to make ya quit. I'd suggest doing so. It will save you money and stress by doing so.
    Bump for all that will miss it due to an edit from a spot I saved earlier.

you guys cannot stop him from doing the time bank. you can stop trading with him. thats your choice but the time bank is there to use
    WTF is stop trading w/ me an option here? LMAO

every hand is different then last couple of tables tryin to ITM it. You also have to consider some arent just sitting there watching every second of play too, but yeah its bad etiquette to do it every hand from beginning!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God
    its pitiful how some of these guys register and sitout to make a whopping 55 cents. if you pussies are scared to play dont register. as far as time bank goes, nobody gonna shorten time bank. its there for ppl to use. i hate it but its a part of the game. honestly with theyd kick the sitouts out though
    i agree with you tommy, sitting out on purpose is not rite, if you register you need to play, if you don't wanna play then don't get in the game
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast