Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66164.66

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    PokerOwned Pro
    Everyone runs on hot and cold streaks, its just a matter if you can handle them or not.. There were just as many people complaining about Full Tilt and any other online poker software about how the site is out to beat them..

PokerOwned Veteran Peteyweestro's Avatar
    You are so right LuckHuck, Poker Stars & Tilt both have gazillion of threads claiming rigged software and blah blah blah. It's called variance people, you can't win them all & the reason they have 5 community cards in hold'em is so that you can actually win on the river if you risk your chips and get lucky, is it a suck out, yep does it matter nope, we just remember the ones we lose but i never see people post about the times they won on the suck out. I can see it now" This site sucks so bad , i freaking won 3 big hands last night with weak hands and sucked out on the river, totally sucks so i sent my winnings back because it isn't fair !!!Yeah right stop crying and just play
    All money ain't good money......
    and all bitches ain't female neither !

PokerOwned God
    Its always the same story... all the poker sites are rigged lol

Banned
    I totally agree petey that people just remember the suckouts. Just like in blackjack, you ALWAYS remember when the dealer turns a 16 into a 20 or 21, but you never remember the times you turn 16 into a 20 or 21.

Banned
    Lol, very good posts Petey and fluffy.

PokerOwned God
    donks are everywhere like i said before, varaince is the key, u will see more suckouts in online poker than live becuase more hands are dealt in online..that is a fact..

Elite PokerOwned Member
    u are supposed to win on the river.. not the flop...

if u dont care.. then go all in all time and be amazed how u keep win..

sometimes i reg for a game.. but to busy other stuff.. so just all in all in.. cant lose.. whats up? me donk? YES i am biggest donk ever to own u

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234