Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I totally agree....I will never deposit another dime to this network for that very reason. Ive lost hundereds maybe thousands trying to convince myself that the bad beats were just bad luck or timing. But when you lose time and time again with hundred dollar plus pots to 2 outers on the river enough is enough!! I'll try and freeroll my way to a couple hundred dollar stack ,but seriously folks,if you want legit and realistic board action check out Doylesroom or Bodog, Both sites have totally revamped poker rooms and software that are pretty impressive and traffic is building little by little at those sites. Dont let the fact that the DOJ closed a few sites make you feel like Merge is where you need to go,because in all honesty I wouldnt recommend this site to anyone. Like the software..hate the ridiculous bad beats on a continuous basis!!

Quote Originally Posted by tp3rd View Post
    I totally agree....I will never deposit another dime to this network for that very reason. Ive lost hundereds maybe thousands trying to convince myself that the bad beats were just bad luck or timing. But when you lose time and time again with hundred dollar plus pots to 2 outers on the river enough is enough!! I'll try and freeroll my way to a couple hundred dollar stack ,but seriously folks,if you want legit and realistic board action check out Doylesroom or Bodog, Both sites have totally revamped poker rooms and software that are pretty impressive and traffic is building little by little at those sites. Dont let the fact that the DOJ closed a few sites make you feel like Merge is where you need to go,because in all honesty I wouldnt recommend this site to anyone. Like the software..hate the ridiculous bad beats on a continuous basis!!
    I thought Doyle's room was shut down??? I must have not noticed it was up and running again.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Demi-God
    That's right everytime I play at Carbon some lucky player beats me with a weak hand

PokerOwned Moderator
    It happens, a lot. Believe me, I too couldn't believe all the bad beats. But if you stick with it and have good bankroll management, you'll find a time when everything seems to be going your way too. All the sites dish the same amount of ridiculous bad beats to me. It's all just poker. Playing on a different site doesn't change it, but it might change you. Maybe the interface calms you down more, and you don't tilt as much, or maybe bigger sites have games you like better, or better blind structure. One thing I don't like about merge is that I impulse join games that I really am not comfortable playing, but I am just impatient. That includes joining games for like a third of my bankroll because I was too lazy to wait for the appropriate one to fill up. I play the same, play with the best usually, and get bad beaten. I don't deposit, so when I go broke, I don't stress that much about it.

Seasoned Veteran
    Nah, it's just been ridiculous of late, played some of those 10 cent super turbos and it was simply disgusting. Lost 4 straight tables on the bubble due to sicks out. Stuff like AA vs A5, runner runner flush. Or runner runner straight.

PokerOwned Moderator
    It's weird. I understand why turbo structures offer more suckouts, because people are playing more loosely, but I feel like the same hands in a turbo favor the worst more so than a regular blind structure game. It's probably psychological. My slansky dollars would probably give me at least a 50% ROI with the super turbos, but I'm more like -150%.

Sergeant
    I've heard a lot of people complaining that good hands on carbon are being beat by the river, with crappy ones by whoever pushes all in. I guess they are blaming Carbon for that but shouldn't the blame be on the players, or is it really a computer glitch? I'm fairly new to online poker and am not sure about how any of these online poker sites actually work ....such as the technology behind the cards. Appreciate any info on this. Thanks

I've got some tin foil hats for sale. $5 Carbon transfer. Gtd to keep all the bad beat away. Don't believe me. Money back GTD.

Private
    I got knocked out of 2 tournys today by getting beat on the river by inferior hands. I think its getting worse.

PokerOwned Veteren
    People who win on carbon usually know how to navigate pass the donks to win money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast