Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    We tend to remember the bad beats more than the amount of times that good hands hold up because it stings more. I am not sure if you are running a hud, but if you are and look it up, it should be about right.

I have only been on Carbon for a few months. I did notice the players are different than the other site I was playing. Notice I said PLAYERS. I had to adjust my game to help become a more winning player than a losing one. I thought wow I can't win here all my premium hands are getting crushed and all that jazz, but like I said I had to evaluate how to play at Carbon. It's not the cards that are beating you it is the other players who for whatever reason just call any 2 cards.
    right now their isn't much out there to choose from as far as poker sites. Hope you can over come your downswing. I remember I had a 3 month downswing on another site and almost gave up poker but I never let it beat me and the ups was awesome!! Good luck

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Private
    It seems every time im up at going to the river, then bam, I get rivered. Its really getting annoying.

Rather be a winning donk with money than a ?good? broke player?

Sergeant
    I believe that with any poker games, it's pretty much a game of luck. However lately it seems that I am hearing more and more negativity about Carbon. I've only played there for a couple of months at the most but I don't feel that it's a bad site at all. Again, my bad beat hands are chalked up to the luck of the cards!

If you don't like Carbon, play at Cake or Bodog,,,,bad beats are a part of the game,,,yes I get really mad and cuss and such...but try to move on,,,How easy it is to dwell on it and let it ruin the rest of my play for the day..when I do let it affect the rest of my day, I wind up losing enough that it takes days to recover what I lost....Just my thought
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

I am getting stupid of reading this, don't said that Carbon Poker is rigged?
    You can't win all the time.

It's free money here so why complained about donks, there always will be donkeys in a freeroll and micros.
    Get used of it already
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    If you don't like Carbon, play at Cake or Bodog,,,,bad beats are a part of the game,,,yes I get really mad and cuss and such...but try to move on,,,How easy it is to dwell on it and let it ruin the rest of my play for the day..when I do let it affect the rest of my day, I wind up losing enough that it takes days to recover what I lost....Just my thought
    I completely agree with what your saying, it's just odds in Carbon usually don't keep up. Like usually odds don't work out. Like a coin flip for me, I've won 1/10 times honestly speaking. I know this because I don't go all-in often with coin flips, either when I'm short stacked or I'm a huge overstack. 1/10 is only 10% of the time I win on a 50/50 possibility, why...I don't really know. It just seems like I always end up losing by some stupid hand or some horrible beat by some donk who goes all in with like Q 4 against my AK suited.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I don't think this is true, at least not on Carbon. Yes, you have some bad beats, but which poker room don't have this, right?

LOL... I've been seeing some of the same things the OP is complaining about....

while watching the 2011 WSOP on the telly !!!! hahhaha

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast