Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: people suck

Sergeant

people suck

You know I come in here and im really not a mean person in any way. Often times i help many players in here when i have points and people are running short. But the way some people act in here and on the poker owned points client poker tables is just ridiculous. I mean like really makes me feel half the time like im sitting at a table with a bunch of nine year olds with all the name calling and bad sportsman ship. i can list 15 players on here just off the top of my head that i would love to just donkey punch in the mouth (and if i were on a live game would). But seriously folks try and show a little class and act like the adults were supposed to be and show some sportsmanship for god sakes i mean it is just a game.

PokerOwned God
    I know what you mean, some people just don`t know about correct behaviour I guess

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Some really think they can do everything online and blame everybody

Elite PokerOwned Member
    You are right, but luckily they are the least, not copies and ignore them

Simple ignore them, that's the only think you can do
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

It's amazing how much "INTERNET COURAGE" people have. Sure I get angry when I get a bad beat, but 99.9% of the time I just suck it up and move on. Some people are just SOBitches. And yes it's a shame that alot of people are that way. Take care
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Sergeant
    Not to bash any one person but i can name one lady on here that i swear has 24-7 pms and has never got anything nice to say and even when she gets beat with her opponent holding pocket aces she must curse them out and explain to them how big of a jerk off and donk they are lmfao. I think it takes one to know one lmfao

I think its the same one that at a PO game on carbon pushed allin with donk cards(K10) i call with JJ and lose to there BS Yet i get called names for making a Good call. Go figure, but was hilarious!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God
    It happens at every online poker room people talk trash.

Blackbird is right just ignore them, eventually they will stop using bad language.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast