Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64202.36

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: people suck

PokerOwned Master
    If I dont know what you're talkin about does that make me one of them. Seriously, I dont pay much attention to chat, just the smilies on Carbon.

Ive played in that room once and was only in ther for about 15min and thats all i heard was ppl running there mouth. SAD!

Sergeant
    Actually blackbird is not right cause everyone ignores this lady yet she still runs her mouth its just sad really. and then you have those players that run their mouth whether yo beat them or they beat you its just mouth mouth mouth i just really want to donkey punch them lol

Banned
    i cant stand shit talkers!!!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    I$Need$Fast

PokerOwned Veteran Peteyweestro's Avatar
    The thing i hate the most is people that can't handle losing, and then start cussing and calling you names because they lost. If you play ABC poker that is your choice , i choose to play a mix of ABC and higher risk so some internet stars would call me a donk, fine but don't cry and get all bent out of shape because i used my cards the way i wanted to and beat your better hand, deal with it. Thats why we all get our very own 2 cards to play or fold, no one needs to ask anyone else's opinion on if they should fold or play. Then we all get the same 5 community cards so if my 2 i chose to play beat your 2 then too friggin bad, if my "donk" hand had lost then you would be all smiles right ?
    All money ain't good money......
    and all bitches ain't female neither !

PokerOwned God
    Most of the time I just ignore the chat or smile about it

Master Sergeant
    i mentioned that it's really pointless to say smth to this ppl, then they lose with their crap hands and call all table stupid donks =)

it happens often then they have AK on a 2 5 7 9 4 flop and i got set or two pair or a straight. they just do not understand and overvalue their Ahigh cards =)

sometimes i just do not look at the chat and it helps me

HEy AA didnt that person reply to this post?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    Chat's pretty disrespectful also at this point just take care of yourself it's a jungle.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast