Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64809.9

PokerOwned Veteren

Paypal for PokerOwned Points

Hey guys,

I was thinking that if Zab was going to keep doing the freerolls on the Poker Owned Client then there should be a better way to use the points than for an Amazon gift card. So I set up a domain that can handle transfer to and from Paypal, so then if you don't want to play at Felt Stars or Cake Poker you can play at the Poker Client for points with cash value. Hopefully we can revive it a little bit.

Oh and I have better trade rates than CPA Lead so if you just want to buy points to redeem with Zab, that works too.

(Update Thursday April 28, 2011) Unavailable for 3-4 days while I transfer more $ to paypal.
    Last edited by bsalz; 04-28-2011 at 02:48 PM.

Seasoned Veteran
    no idea what you mean, what do you mean amazon gift card. We can buy stuff with points, im lost, site is so confusing.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    do not quite understand your comment, could be more clear?

PokerOwned Veteren
    Yeah sorry about the site. I have my finger in 10 different projects at the same time lol. Anyway the whole idea was to make Poker Owned poker more popular.

PokerOwned Master
    is a great form of get points for to play tournaments lol

good luck to all

One of Paypal items specifically prohibits using Paypal for any transaction involving gaming or gambling. Paypal has in the past closed accounts without notice and held all funds for 6 months. They are also very specific about closing any account found to be using their services for gaming purposes...so i'm concerned about this,i mean can we used it at forums like this involving poker without consequence? ty

A lot of people seem not to be interesting in PO client, I think it sucks myself.
    He won't make it easy the whole screen, just think a bit for those smaller monitors.
    I can't see more PO freerolls hosting either, used to play them
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Moneybookers is a much better option for cashing out.