Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61853.58

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Moderator
    Preregistration helps legitimate players get in, but doesn't affect the sneaks as you also want a password to be released. Also, I believe Carbon doesn't have the man power to take care of a preregistration for us, at least, that's what I heard.

Corporal
    good in theory tho

Elite PokerOwned Member
    With no answer to Password problem,after months of fighting password sharing,

Today we get a non member register 10 mins before anyone else. I'm Done, even after winning over $100

I just uninstalled Carbon, and have asked to be removed from forum.

If someone knows where to delete account in Profile let me know, otherwise Ban me,

If not I'll play Cake til points are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by sprocketdog View Post
    With no answer to Password problem,after months of fighting password sharing,

Today we get a non member register 10 mins before anyone else. I'm Done, even after winning over $100

I just uninstalled Carbon, and have asked to be removed from forum.

If someone knows where to delete account in Profile let me know, otherwise Ban me,

If not I'll play Cake til points are gone.
    There are sneaks in every freeroll, I don't care what forum it is. The sneak that got in 10 min early probably sat there for a half an hour trying to guess the right combo and got it. There is not alot Zab can do with that.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    It can be done Just give the player's names to Carbon

Experienced Member
    Many people play in freerolls they are not invited to play, it is just the way it is. Usually they get bored and hopefully beaten up enough (verbally) that they participate on the site that sponsors the freeroll. Look at it that way, maybe it is a future contributing member and not the slimeball that they are. and dont let the thiefs get to you.

How does quitting or self ban help solve the problem stupid solution IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by don7238 View Post
    It can be done Just give the player's names to Carbon
    There are 4 freerolls a day, and new ppl joining all of the time. Are you suggesting Zab submit every members name, and they all get registered, it would be nuts with sit outs, not to mention the opt ins corresponding.
    That is a great option for games that are played as a special occasion, but really not practical for this set up. Plus Carbon will not do it on a regular basis, I am part of another forum that does them weekly and Carbon will not go through the work.
    It is not as easy as all of you sitting back and criticizing think it is.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Ca
    Last edited by sprocketdog; 08-18-2011 at 08:05 PM.

PokerOwned God
    That would be awesome if we could do that. It sure would eliminate the lag problem that gets frustrating.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sprocketdog View Post
    with no answer to password problem,after months of fighting password sharing,

today we get a non member register 10 mins before anyone else. I'm done, even after winning over $100

i just uninstalled carbon, and have asked to be removed from forum.

If someone knows where to delete account in profile let me know, otherwise ban me,

if not i'll play cake til points are gone.
    bye-bye,asshole!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast