Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Master Sergeant

Password notification

Looks like the password will be given out 5 minutes before the start of tourny now, rather than 10 minutes. I like it! Great idea! Keep up the good work for all those pw thieves!!!!!!

I agree, however, I also think it should be kept posted for at least 10-15 min. afterwards

Zab
    I didn't allow late registration in the tourneys because people were asking for the PW in the poker client and guess what, PEOPLE WERE GIVING IT TO THEM!!!
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

yea people beg in the chat box all t he time UGH LOL

Experienced Member
    I agree with the five minute rule it is pretty good at limiting the thieves from entering the game and allowing loyal members a better chance at building a bankkroll without having to worry about huge field of thieves......not hard to be an active member.......one of the better forums out here in my oppion....kkeep up the good workk all at pokkerowned
    You have to kknow when to hold'em, kknow when to fold'em and kknow when too bite your tongue!

Sergeant
    Hi all Been out of town for New yeaR, hOPE ALL IS WELL IN 2011 FOR ALL WITH MONSTER HANDS. I LIKE THE FIVE MINUTE NEW PASSWORD RULE...IT SHOULD HELP...but as members we should also NOT give out the password come on this is a good forum that our Admin is trying to make better and each and everyone of us should help it's for our benefit and I can say I am becoming a better player because of it...well, if I play today I'm pushing to place keep my percentage up been there 2out of 3 I've played and hungry for that first place Good luck all and keep the damn password to yourself. HAPPY NEW YEAR

Private
    ty