Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70711.49

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

overbetting in poker in stupid dont you agree?

I love expoitable fish who will overbet 10x pot when they have nuts its so exploitable and just downright bad. Its only good if you balance it perfectly with bluffs which most people dont do. Overbetting like that shows a complete lack of postflop skills its just a shove and hope play.
    Last edited by binkitonetime59; 02-08-2013 at 10:33 AM.

PokerOwned Pro
    i agree bet to raise 3x and see flop if possible before judging the hand

Banned
    I usually do about x3 x4 if I have the nuts

PokerOwned Pro
    I see value in it, if as you said it is balanced with bluffs and other hands as well.

Seasoned Veteran
    Your just a fish.

it could be smart in some occasions when you know your opponent has a good hand but you got the nuts so its good value to over bet to get more money....doesnt work all the time tho....pick your spots.

TON is Gone.
    I was at a table yesterday of bishs who were complaining about every hand. I started running good and picked them off one by one largely by OVERPLAYING my hands. They were getting frustrated and shoving into me almost everytime I bet high time. Easy Fishing. Point is there is a time for everything.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Seasoned Veteran
    Yea I agree. For me overbetting is stupid because you are risking a lot of chips in comparision with the pot

well......people usually call me crazy for that but i dont feel safe with ANY preflop bet or raise for example, even when i have good hands like AA or KK, i always feel like im risking something i just dont have how to control, got tired of losing with this "golden" hands, so, everytime i bet or raise i feel like opening the back door of my house to the thieves.........xDD

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

I over bet all the time,,, it makes bluffs work....
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast