Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

Best ways to get rid of tilt

what are some good ways to get free from tilt because i usually play bad when im on it

PokerOwned Master
    Smoke a bowl,doobie, Bong, Blunt. an apple works good to to smoke out of. It is the cure.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    smash something! just not the computer needed to tilt off more

PokerOwned Master
    U have to stop playing for a while. turn off your cpu and do something relaxing. meditate, smoke a joint, whatever you do to relax. When you have forgotten the bad beat or whatever put you on tilt go back to playing.

just never get mad at the table no matter what if you get beat on the river with someone going for and inside straight and they hit on river so be it they just got lucky.just stay calm an never let anyone get you to the tilting point.if so take a zanax and wait it out 20 mins just watch your hands it will go away believe me.

Here to play some poker.HERE TO HAVE SOME FUN.Just don't make me pull my GUN...lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    You need a slump buster!! Find a fat chic and Bang the hell outta her!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    do something else! haha i get stoooooopid when im on tilt so i just sit out and take a break.

Experienced Member
    The Whole Breaking Things is Dumb. Like Jczecho2 said, do something else. Get your mind off poker for a bit then get back in there!

Or just close out of your poker client and search the forum for one of the hundred or so threads that have been created with the same OP question...
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

transcend the short-term goal thought process and you will become tilt-free.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast