Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Come here fishie fishie

I just wanted to say: if you don't know who the fish are, you're a fish.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    fishy-fishy-wmv.wmv - YouTube lmao this fits in your thread

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by treeman69 View Post
    fishy-fishy-wmv.wmv - YouTube lmao this fits in your thread
    LMFAO, good one treeman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Fish will limp into pots, play a pocket pair no matter the raise, and call cause "it was suited".
    And the new fish low is " It was connected" that shyt is hilarious to me. people calling raises out of position or at all with 76, and 98 off suit becuz they are "connected"

I have only heard 2 PO people say this, never have i ever heard someone say "Im playing connectors" outside of PO

Im like, you mean suited connectors? ... NO, just connectors. LOL

a new fish low

oh yea, lets not forget about the any two broadway cards fish. if both cards are 10 or above, they will call any raise also
    Last edited by PokeYourFace; 05-01-2013 at 07:09 PM.
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeyourface View Post
    Fish will limp into pots, play a pocket pair no matter the raise, and call cause "it was suited".
    And the new fish low is " It was connected" that shyt is hilarious to me. people calling raises out of position or at all with 76, and 98 off suit becuz they are "connected"

I have only heard 2 PO people say this, never have i ever heard someone say "Im playing connectors" outside of PO

Im like, you mean suited sonnectors? ... NO, just connectors. LOL

a new fish low
    really? connectors, wtf , most people on here have no idea what position is, they play their donk hands the exact same in any position
    ]

Banned
    thats how i call em to the dock, "Here fishy fishy fishy

PokerOwned Pro
    wait let me get my fishing pole!! lol gl

Elite PokerOwned Member
    goin fishin this weekend, on carbon!

Quote Originally Posted by pokeyourface View Post

Im like, you mean suited connectors? ... NO, just connectors. LOL

a new fish low

oh yea, lets not forget about the any two broadway cards fish. if both cards are 10 or above, they will call any raise also
    I personally like the players who flop open enders and call-off a decent size stack hoping to hit the magical 8 outer. Often times some of their outs are tainted with possible flush draws. Lol new Fish low.... #IHearYouLoudAndClear

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    I personally like the players who flop open enders and call-off a decent size stack hoping to hit the magical 8 outer. Often times some of their outs are tainted with possible flush draws. Lol new Fish low.... #IHearYouLoudAndClear
    How could you like your odds against 8 outers when 2 and 3 outers are the NUTS on merge?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast