Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

open message to babyfaceatl

I'd appreciate it if you'd please misleading and telling lies to other members that I have multi accounts,I have scammed other members,and I have defaulted on loans. I have only had one account here,EVER! I have never scammed a single member here ,EVER! I have only taken one loan here Ever!! and it was paid back in time,in full! I have only used on Carbon account here EVER! Zab,and any admin or fellow forum member can attest to this..So from here on out please stop with the blatant lies and slander!!
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

ooh shyt. ninjas off the chain up in this hizznizzile
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    I hope that Zab bans his ass and takes all his points.. he's a jer k off saying whatever he has to get you off your game. I f zab doesn't I'm taking his points

Closing this before it gets out of hand.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein