Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

I use playmoney when I tilt and want to gamble

Hey guys, whenever I find myself tilting or frustrated and not playing my best poker or if I just feel like gambling, then I will go to playmoney tables and just spew chips around for fun, hoping to get lucky. I find that it helps and can be fun. I like to do it on FullTilt the most since I find that they have the best playmoney setup of any poker site. Do you guys do this too? Do you think this is a bad habit?

I dont it, but its a great idea. I got fustrated the other day (rarely happens) lost $80.

PokerOwned Pro
    if i ever tilted id give this the old college try

PokerOwned Veteran
    Never done play money for this reason, but occasionally I'll drop down to the Bumblebees or Fast Fifty sngs (on Merge) and just open shove every hand. Doesn't always make me feel better though.

used to back when i was a kid ha

plus dont think thats very satisfying . lolol

Quote Originally Posted by MeSayBeauxm View Post
    Never done play money for this reason, but occasionally I'll drop down to the Bumblebees or Fast Fifty sngs (on Merge) and just open shove every hand. Doesn't always make me feel better though.
    yep..

That wouldn't work for me, because I can't play for play money anymore. It's too boring, I like the excitement of winning money.

i just play the freerolls good luck

If i'm tilting I usually try to do something non-poker related. Sometimes i'll go on forums, but most of the time i'll go play xbox. FIFA or COD. It's always good to get frustration out by blowing some kids head off!! Woo!!
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast