Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64104.26

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Only American's will understand

The US Supreme Court has ruled that 'you' have the right to protest military funerals. I invite 'you' to start your protest in my front yard, and we can see if your first Amendment right (Freedom of Speech) is better than my Second Amendment right (The Right to Keep and Bear Arms).

lol love it

PokerOwned Master
    LoL yes it good

PokerOwned Pro
    dont understand

Elite PokerOwned Member
    what dont you understand ???? Bill Of right's USA

I think thats sick and about as unpatriotic as you can get.. its sad there are rights for these kind of people and im surprised there hasnt been any beatings or killings at one of them protest. I may not agree with some of the wars we fight but i sure as hell aint gonna take it out on a service man or woman.. I salute any and all service men and woman past present and future.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Master
    The US Supreme Court has ruled that 'you' have the right to protest military funerals. I invite 'you' to start your protest in my front yard, and we can see if your first Amendment right (Freedom of Speech) is better than my Second Amendment right (The Right to Keep and Bear Arms).

i would be happy to join you in this ... that could be the worst thing our government has done in hmmm about an hour ....lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    there was protesters from westboro church at my nephew's funeral and i about lost it but the police ran them off before i could go off check this out it was amazing Honoring Sgt Andrew Tobin - YouTube
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Its a shame our corrupt politicians follow the leads of these big lobbyist in order to get personal gain

PokerOwned God
    I'm pretty sure Walter isn't a fan of this guy ... Fred Phelps - old crazy douche

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast