Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66238.23

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

Is online poker rigged

I read an article online that says they let the fish win cause they will play untill there money is gone, good players won't they quit while ahead or cash out. which means they make more money and can provide more promotions.
    I cashed out 3x's 350 from intertops 3 weeks in row and havent made the money since almost 3 months ago. my kk is getting beat by 88 way to often. they are getting way to many gutshots. One day I got 5 sets and didn't win one of em in the lead w chips in too. I know I know you all will just say I'm having a bad run and theres no proof. I'd like to see if any US players are making money in online poker right now not just one cash but over a period of time like 5 months. I just keep marking loose aggressive players like the ones that reraise in sb w a9 os and take out kk, and they almost every time are final tableing. Not the same people but there are so many of these players my theory is that they are dividing it amongst the fish that way nobody wins and they keep playing. Thats why there are so many of em. I don't want to single out intertops thats just my example. Merge isn't any better. I'm so ready to start playing live poker where the fish don't reriase w a4.

All Poker sites want the Degens, it keeps poker flowing. If every player only played A-A, K-K etc. then nobody would make money. As far as losing with good hands etc. that's just variance showing her ugly self.

As far as US players cashing out, there are a handful just on this site alone who do often. I hope they chime in here to let everyone see it can happen.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Veteran
    It's a complicated algorithm but yes, it is rigged. They did tests and over a year they made 17cents more using the rigged software rather than the straight up one. It was a no brainer. 17 cents is a lot of money, almost a dollar over 6 years.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Not PokerStars.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by DancesWithDonkeys View Post
    It's a complicated algorithm but yes, it is rigged. They did tests and over a year they made 17cents more using the rigged software rather than the straight up one. It was a no brainer. 17 cents is a lot of money, almost a dollar over 6 years.
    LOL Well played Sir.

In answer to OP, no not rigged.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Rigged for who? Yes, it's very trying when things go south. Sometimes ,,,no,no ,,most of the time I ask myself why in the hell do I play this game. Is the one or two days of things going my way worth the other four or five days out of the week when bad beats come at a steady rate.. I guess it is, after 8 years of playing online poker I'm still playing. Like yesterday, had pocket Aces busted four or five times.

I've cashed out from several sites including several Merge Sites, Poker Stars, Bodog. Doyle's Room and Full Tilt. Not to mention FT still has $300 dollars of my money. The only time I make deposits is to qualify for promos. It's a grind playing freerolls and Micro Stakes but I love the game and the competion. Hang in there.
    Last edited by wagon596; 02-07-2013 at 11:18 PM.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    Rigged for who? Yes, it's very trying when things go south. Sometimes ,,,no,no ,,most of the time I ask myself why in the hell do I play this game. Is the one or two days of things going my way worth the other four or five days out of the week when bad beats come at a steady rate.. I guess it is, after 8 years of playing online poker I'm still playing. Like yesterday, had pocket Aces busted four or five times.

I've cashed out from several sites including several Merge Sites, Poker Stars, Bodog. Doyle's Room and Full Tilt. Not to mention FT still has $300 dollars of my money. The only time I make deposits is to qualify for promos. It's a grind playing freerolls and Micro Stakes but I love the game and the competion. Hang in there.
    Hang in there bud!

PokerOwned Master
    Well I hear that

I do not believe online pokers is rigged.

PokerOwned Pro
    it sure seems like it, but what would the motive be?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast