Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64444.72

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    Don't play drunk. Don't have shitty internet. Don't start out at high stakes if you're new to it.

Do have fun. Do expect to get KK on the sb when bb has AA. Do play the free rolls

EddieTorr
    Swickster hit almost all the bases: Only things I'll add is don't piss away all your chips in the Poker Client and don't loan anything to users without an established track record.

I have mixed emotions about online play. I cant decide if there is a "better" way...it seems some players are "chosen" to win regardless of skill level...and others are chosen to perpetually lose there roll in demon trap after demon trap....the perfect flop...followed by the perfect turn and or river for the chosen one...all maybe not personal but meant to keep the games rake going or to end tourneys faster so players move on....anyone else feel this may be going on inside the magic box poker land?
    "Best way to win a tournament is act like you know what your doing......FOLD that garbage"

Experienced Member
    make sure you have the worst hand then push, guaranteed win

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboVECK View Post
    make sure you have the worst hand then push, guaranteed win
    lol theres so many situations ive seen and can agree with you here, but i really wouldnt suggest ppl play that way

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    lol theres so many situations ive seen and can agree with you here, but i really wouldnt suggest ppl play that way
    Please don't there is already plenty online that play that way

Quote Originally Posted by EyegotnutZ View Post
    I have mixed emotions about online play. I cant decide if there is a "better" way...it seems some players are "chosen" to win regardless of skill level...and others are chosen to perpetually lose there roll in demon trap after demon trap....the perfect flop...followed by the perfect turn and or river for the chosen one...all maybe not personal but meant to keep the games rake going or to end tourneys faster so players move on....anyone else feel this may be going on inside the magic box poker land?
    I don't Like to think that way though sometimes it does look like it, I have been on both sides and if you learn to choose your battles I think the cream still rises to the top. Bad beat has its name because it happens. well before online poker online you just get to see too many hands, so it seems like it happens too ofter

PokerOwned Master
    yeah it is poker not bingo. play smart and walk away when you get frustrated.

PokerOwned Veteran
    eyegotnutz/- yea have some ideas there seen alot of showndowns like that .myself have been in 500.00 pots that u dont fold n loose

belit2day/- "online poker online you just get to see too many hands, so it seems like it happens too oftern" - could account for bad beats but 95 % i may be a bit rigged lol.

Banned
    do cash out when you win 2k in a week...dont donk all your 2k winning in a week on one basketball game.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast