Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Experienced Member

onedepserate a real class act

so i messed up on a trade and did something wrong, he was totally open and helpful and refunded my points no problem. thankyou so much

WOW - honestly, with all the drama we've seen about scamming lately, I thought your title for the post was sarcastic.
    It's really good to see not only that someone acted like a human when another person messed up, but also that you are kind enough to let folks know about it.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

PokerOwned Pro
    see not only that someone acted like a human when another person messed up, but also that you are kind enough to let folks know about it. very good

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yeah ive had a few trades with ppl and i sent first but knew that were trustworthy..need more ppl like this.

nah onedesp is a solid dude!!! real talk....i have fucked wit him many times....even talking to him you could tell he a solid dude.....you can get that vibe from people when you talk direct with them!!! WHY HE MY BOY

PokerOwned Veteran
    thats a good man right there. at least he didnt screw you over. a lot of people out there that would just keep them.

Quote Originally Posted by hegaboy1125a View Post
    see not only that someone acted like a human when another person messed up, but also that you are kind enough to let folks know about it. very good
    You should lose your 5 points for this - just cutting and pasting from a previous response in order to get 5 pts. Mods? Go ahead and cut my 5 points for this post as well, as long as you take them away from hegaboy
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    You should lose your 5 points for this - just cutting and pasting from a previous response in order to get 5 pts. Mods? Go ahead and cut my 5 points for this post as well, as long as you take them away from hegaboy
    All you have to do is hit the triangle way under your name and report the post and copy and paste and a mod will take care of it. it seems alot here lately are too lazy to actually post something of there own and copy and paste. IMO i think harsher penalty should be given out to those that are too lazy to actually take the time to post something constructive
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

one time i did a trade with cookman by paypal. when i send the money, i didnt put it as a gift so paypal too like a small 30 cents fee out of it. im new to paypal so i didnt know in order for the fees to waive send as a gift. So the Lord of moron went to chat and call me a fucking jew and a fucking judas. LOL over 30 cents. i just told him send the money back and cancel the deal. really man 30 cents?

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    He is fun action big donk i like to take his money it's fun

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast