Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

lookin for my push over the fence.

Hello everyone. I am justin. I live in indiana. i am pretty new here still but so far so good. As a player i have been playing for just a couple years off and on. I feel like i am an above average player most of the time but i tend to make critical errors and bad calls late in tournaments. Im looking for a proven poker coach to help get me over the hump. I am open to any offers. If there is someone outthere plz help.. #tired of being a bubble player!!!

If you are serious you should check out Dueces Cracked website, they have alot of intructional videos, I am not sure if there is a fee to be a member. There is also Drag the Bar which has several coaches on the site, there is a fee for that one.
    Good luck.

PokerOwned God
    If you don't want to pay for a poker coach, you could always read some poker books. Or sign up with PokerVT, but you have to pay for it.

yeah i dont think anyone will "coach for free". Best bet would be to read books and tighten up your play near the bubble. Some will say this is the time to pick up chips but it isnt if u dont have a stack. Near the bubble its time to wait on premiums and push
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Playing tight seems to work for me. Late in tournaments I only play primo starting hands and pay real close attention to position. Good luck and take care
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned God
    There are lots of poker books out there, if you haven't read any I would suggest that you start there.

I would suggest asking jerseytime to coach. Just kidding please don't!! Seriously, Pooffy's suggestion is a good one. Read a lot of poker books is what I have been told.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Well, we all have done misstakes even I have done that, but now I'm doing fine.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush