Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,339

BTC Rate: $8279.98

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    971

    Official Unofficial PokerMaximus Event 1 Rail Thread

    If anyone wants feel free to post hands and/or chip counts at break.

    GL to everyone playing.

  2. #2
    PokerOwned God
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,436
    I already made one, get this deleted now! Haha, just kidding. Good luck!

    #NiggasInParis

  3. #3
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    760
    Sounds great.... Ill post some HH's and updates

    GL everyone

  4. #4
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    971
    Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    I already made one, get this deleted now! Haha, just kidding. Good luck!
    damn dude, u aint hafta be soooo mean.haha.

  5. #5
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    760
    Fun early hand...

    Easy fold though

    Starting Game #60740854-14
    Map741 is the Dealer
    Shuffling Cards
    Akwild69 posted Small Blind 20
    rotojunkie posted Big Blind 40
    You Were Dealt (Ad,Ah)
    HEATHHLFD1300 folds
    BIMBOT3000 folds
    shotcaller03 calls 40
    GoochBruiser raised to 120
    talonhawk3 calls 120
    Map741 folds
    Akwild69 folds
    rotojunkie folds
    HeartlandBob2 has been seated
    shotcaller03 calls 120
    Dealing Flop (Qc,9c,Td)
    shotcaller03 bets 40
    GoochBruiser raised to 290
    talonhawk3 calls 290
    shotcaller03 is All In
    GoochBruiser folds
    talonhawk3 folds
    Uncalled bet of 3208 returned to shotcaller03
    shotcaller03 wins 1290 from pot
    shotcaller03 mucks

  6. #6
    PokerOwned God
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,436
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpettit2 View Post
    Fun early hand...

    Easy fold though

    Starting Game #60740854-14
    Map741 is the Dealer
    Shuffling Cards
    Akwild69 posted Small Blind 20
    rotojunkie posted Big Blind 40
    You Were Dealt (Ad,Ah)
    HEATHHLFD1300 folds
    BIMBOT3000 folds
    shotcaller03 calls 40
    GoochBruiser raised to 120
    talonhawk3 calls 120
    Map741 folds
    Akwild69 folds
    rotojunkie folds
    HeartlandBob2 has been seated
    shotcaller03 calls 120
    Dealing Flop (Qc,9c,Td)
    shotcaller03 bets 40
    GoochBruiser raised to 290
    talonhawk3 calls 290
    shotcaller03 is All In
    GoochBruiser folds
    talonhawk3 folds
    Uncalled bet of 3208 returned to shotcaller03
    shotcaller03 wins 1290 from pot
    shotcaller03 mucks
    I was watching this hand and had you on exactly that. Nice fold.

    #NiggasInParis

  7. #7
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    760
    Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    I was watching this hand and had you on exactly that. Nice fold.
    Thanks pretty easy dont know why I thought it about so long

  8. #8
    PokerOwned God
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,436
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpettit2 View Post
    Thanks pretty easy dont know why I thought it about so long
    It's always tough to let aces go, even when it's easy.

    #NiggasInParis

  9. #9
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    971
    good fold

  10. #10
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    971
    5038 at 1st break

    Took a hit when dude chased to river n beat my Js w/8 high straight after calling in MP w/75hh after i 3x'd n cbet on every street.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •