Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Problems with freeroll

Hi all, just a couple of questions if I could. Last night I registered for the Carbon freeroll, but I didn't realize that when the password was displayed that I would only have like 30 seconds to register. Now that I know that it's no problem. Tonight I spent the points for the $10 Cake freeroll. I had the client up and running with the tourney ready when the password was displayed. I went and put in my password, but Cake gave me an error. I didn't write the error down, but it was something to do with exception error.

When I first signed up with Cake, I was getting this error and had to set up my real money account. I didn't have any more problems getting into the Cake freerolls.

Can anyone lend some advice on what may be the problem with this. I haven't made any deposits on Cake, but I did set up the account. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

PokerOwned God
    If you get an error message trying to play in the Cake Freeroll, it's because you have not filled out your personal details. You MUST do that (Name, Address, Email etc)

PokerOwned Veteran
    I originally had the error when trying to enroll in the Cake freeroll and I did set up my real money account with my personal info. I have been able to register and play in several of the Cake freerolls since. Tonight I was trying to enter the Pokerowned $10 freeroll. I spent the points and waited for the password. When I got the password I tryed registering on cake, but got the error. I lost the points and did not get to play in the freeroll. I am currently enrolled in a Cake freeroll, so I know it isn't because of my Cake settings. Thanks for the response.

PokerOwned God
    you can request a refund with under the tournament list ... just go to ur points history to find the tournament id.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Thanks for the reply. I was just wondering if anyone could help me so I can play them at a later date. Thanks.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler View Post
    If you get an error message trying to play in the Cake Freeroll, it's because you have not filled out your personal details. You MUST do that (Name, Address, Email etc)
    I know you got the same PM from Zab that said this... probably twice. This is not the case though. I was able to get in intermittently with my account info filled out. I think it was 3 times no problem 3 times yes problem.

Ultimately I downloaded the old version of Cake 1.153 and have got in 100%.

me to 1.15 is great a version

www.legitgptsites.com

super fast on my computer...its like a brand new one..seems like it anyways/1.15 that is..I end up with 1 min 10 secs to register on mine now....

www.legitgptsites.com

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    I know you got the same PM from Zab that said this... probably twice. This is not the case though. I was able to get in intermittently with my account info filled out. I think it was 3 times no problem 3 times yes problem.

Ultimately I downloaded the old version of Cake 1.153 and have got in 100%.
    nah i dont even play cake lol ... i just got that from the bot.

#NiggasInParis

I get an error message everytime i play on cake. then zab took the freerolls of there. now i can play i just had to redownload the software. i guess when i downloaded it the first time there was an error in the download.
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast