Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63782.05

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: offerwalls

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I have been getting rejected from everything lately cant scrape up no points! lol

I have gotten a few to work. But I am still missing around 500 points

PokerOwned Veteran MsPokerVerse's Avatar
    Seems quite a few are having issues wit offers lately as I am also. Most generally under the "what's working" section informs you of which ones are or aren't working but at times it hasn't always been accurate. That's normally where I look first and go from there. Hope things get fixed soon as there are tons of offers that never work yet take up time to do and or install random things on your pc so you would think a small reward even in the least would only be fair. Things happen tho and wit as many offers that are available it's understandable that it does. Good luck to all of you on and off the felts. *hugs*
    ~Always have faith, believe in yourself, and look forward and you can achieve anything you want~

Experienced Member
    don't do any of the task that require you to download software unless you want 2000 adware/viruses or you are using a ramdisk even then I still didn't get any points

Seriously just go with CrowdFlower. It always converts.

PokerOwned God
    some of those crowdflower ones take forever for a little bit of points

PokerOwned God
    that one that asks you to look at peoples facebook and twitter accounts was like 20 pages and i just gave up

PokerOwned God
    It's always best to check the what's working section first. Unfortunately, there are quite a few things that don't convert.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by supernuts View Post
    im not getting points for any of them so if u have any that work and don't require a download it would be appricieted
    almost none for me works.i am from brazil even more few have.i buying points selling pokerstars,bcp and the 25 for posts and videos.
    if u are not US player and have 25 bucks join william hill deposit (4500 points)play new member freerolls and withdraw later.

Even if you have tried Crowdflower and didn't like it you should give it another try. The tasks change all the time so you never know what you will find.

Catchpa SuperHero is sooooo easy that a toddler could do it.

The newest ones available :
    Search google and find the ranking for 3 keywords search,.

These are very easy and quick once you get in the habit.

I have a few things I do that make it easier.

First, open up 3 google tabs so they are ready and you are not wasting time doing that once starting task.

I open up a notepad file. Type the words I am supposed to search for while on the crowdflower page.

Copy and paste the words from notepad to google. I enter the answers on the CF page and on the notepad. (just in case)

If I run into a problem (like it not accepting an answer right away or it taking longer to find result ) and I notice time is about to be up I "give up".

If you go back to the task listing page the task you gave up on will still be there, you can click it again and have another 15 minutes to be able to finish and not get the timed out message. That is where having the answers recorded on notepad come in handy.

I used to never do crowdflower but now it is a major point source for me. I like that the points are almost guaranteed.

The only thing I don't like is their support is a joke. I see all the same problems being reported with no answers. Issues from 6 months ago still not fixed. It is best to stick with the ones you see others getting to convert.
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast